six

A LOUD sigh escaped Allen's lips as she stare at the woman in front of her. She was sitting in front of Emma Tig, the closest thing to a psychiatrist the school has. The vampire have no idea why she was here, it was obvious that she wants to be alone and she doesn't want to talk to anyone in this school.

Emma Tig sighed, this was the fifth time she did that. The headmaster told her to make her talk about some things that they don't know about her and that's what she's doing eight now, she knows that Allen was the person who doesn't share her stories to anyone. She thought it would be a good challenge for her to make her talk, she didn't know that it would be this hard and she's starting to regret that she accepted Ric's offer, "Allen, you know you need this. You need someone to talk too. Everyone in this school does." She convinced.

The vampire rolled her eyes, "Listen to yourself, im way older than you. I've been roaming this planet since the 10th century. It's pretty obvious that the last thing i need is a so-called-psychiatrist who's only talking to me because she wants some information to tell the headmaster." She said while curling her hair with her index finger.

The witch lets out a sigh before nodding her head, "Fine, but when you have problems concerning the students, feel free to come here and talk." She said, earning a scoff from the vampire.

"No need, i can deal with them." Allen said while giving her a smile.

The door to her office opened, revealing Hope Mikaelson. Allen turns her head towards the door and a smirk curved on her lips when she saw the tribrid. Hope noticed her and the small smile on her lips disappeared while Allen waves her fingers at her, "Well, if it isn't Hope Mikaelson." The vampire teased.

The tribrid frowned before glancing at Emma, "I'll come back later." She said and was about to walk outside when Allen stopped her.

"No need, i was just about to leave." Allen said and stood from her seat. She gave Emma a sarcastic smile before walking outside, she stopped in front of Hope, "Broken, just like her father." She whispered in her ear before walking away.

Hope's eyes widened in shock when she heard that, she felt a pang in her chest as she watch the retreating figure of Allen. Tears are slowly forming on her eyes, "Hope?" Emma called, earning the tribrid's attention. She looks up in attempt to stop her teats from falling before looking at Emma, "Come." The witch said.

Hope nods her head before giving her a tight smile, she walks towards her direction and sat in front of her. The tribrid starts talking about Landon while Emma listens, she didn't bother telling her about what Allen told her before she walks out of the room. Hope quickly forgot what Allen told her when she starts talking about her relationship with Landon.

Allen starts walking towards the main hall, her eyes narrowed in confusion when she saw the students arranging the tables. She starts to walk closer to them and saw a certain raven haired witch, a small smirk curved on her lips as she walks forward. Penelope noticed her and stopped talking to MG, after telling the twins the news about their mother not coming on their sixteenth birthday, she immediately made her way towards the main hall to help.

A cheerful smile formed on MG's lips when she saw Allen, "Hi, Allen!" He greeted.

The older vampire nods her head at him, "MG." She said before looking at Penelope, "What's with all of this?" MG gave penelope a nod before walking away.

The witch grinned, "It's the twins birthday today, their sixteenth birthday actually." She replied. "You coming? Everyone's invited."

Allen narrowed her eyes, "No, i'd rather stay in my room than socialize with the kids in here." She replied, earning a grin from Penelope.