A Night Alone~

Comincia dall'inizio

They laugh and drive off, moving onto other topics.

***

That's it! I'm having McDonalds!

It is now dinner time and Mr. Trump has no plans for dinner. That is, until he realizes he can freely eat McDonalds without his girlfriend's protests. He did not call on his staff to prepare something due to now being accustomed to her cooking or her ordering take out, so now he finds himself going on 8pm with an empty stomach and nothing to eat.

"Bring up two Big Macs, two fish sandwiches, a chocolate shake, and a large Diet Coke. Make it quick!" Mr. Trump demands, calling down to his staff. It'll be a full size meal, but he might as well go all out and enjoy himself, giving into a guilty pleasure.

Soon enough the meal arrives and he promptly settles in bed, ready to enjoy his meal, the massive TV tuned to Fox News.

One bite from the first Big Mac and he's over the moon. How could he be away from McDonalds for so long?! He slowly and deliberately makes his way through the first burger eating in conjunction with the fish sandwich, relishing each bite as he did with each kiss to his girlfriend the other day.

"Mmm~!"

The second Big Mac didn't fare any better, as he picks up the pace, devouring it, consuming it as if it was his girlfriend. There's a mouthful of pleasure in each bite. His mind goes to another place, mind not quite on the TV. Sean Hannity seems as if he's just talking to himself.

"A new wave of illegal immigrants were caught crossing our border..."

"Mmm, so good...!"

He finishes the last bit of the fish sandwich leaving only the chocolate shake and Diet Coke, which he contently sips on as Sean Hannity continues his spiel on illegal immigration.

The euphoria of devouring his favorite meal did not last long as Trump was soon to find out. A meal can be consumed, but a meal cannot talk to you. A meal cannot discuss things with you, nor can it argue. And once a meal is consumed, it is gone for good, unless you put in for a new order.

Laura Ingraham begins her segment, getting right to the topic of "presidential harassment" and how President Trump is always mistreated regardless of what he does. He could even find a cure for HIV or cancer and they'll still want to hurt him.

By now the TV has his full and undivided attention, his heart in agreement with Laura's theories on his mistreatments by the media, politicians, and other influencers. He instinctively turns to J to get her take on it, wanting to hear her reasoning even though he already knows what she will say.

The bed is empty though. He's the only one in the bed!

He has no one to talk to now. Sure, he can always call his family, but they have their own lives to live and little kids to care for. A sense of loneliness overcomes him. With no one to discuss TV with him, he watches the rest of Laura's segment in silence.