Ch 1

Morning dew dropped slowly onto the petal of a flower deep within the forest along a secret pathway. A circus troupe walked along this path chatting among each other about the week they spent performing in the previous town and what was to come next. Though unknown to them this path was hidden for a reason.

As the troupe walked down this path a small figure walked past the group catching the attention of the troupes leader, Joker, who turned his head stopping in his tracks making everyone else slowly stop to look back at him. Beneath the girls cloak he could make out faint imprints of something that dangled from beneath her coat.

"What's wrong Joker?" Doll asks from the top of the elephant she was currently sitting on her white parasol shading herself from the beating hot sun.

"That girl as...wings?..." Joker says tilting walking towards the hooded barefoot girl who seemed as though she were walking on air.

Joker taps her shoulder lightly slowly she turns toward him her hood slipped from her head revealing her delicate innocent features. Her slanted emotionless blue eyes contrasted her radiant appearance causing a shiver to go down his spine. One would assume they were looking into icicles.

"Yes sir?" She asks her voice was very airy that sounded like bells jiggling in his ears. Joker smiles at the young girl kneeling so he was at her height.

"Shouldn't ee' be with yer family ya seem a bit young to be out 'ere by ye self?" Joker asks tilting his head the girl laughs which sounded like silent bells then shakes her head.

"For someone my age I can take care of myself quite well, and we don't have mothers or fathers. Nor sisters or brothers sir." she says innocently twirling one of her blue curls as she rocks on her bare heels. Joker's eyes widen.

There were many stories about her kind such as if you were to manage to contain one you'd have years of good fortune and good luck. However their rage could wipe out a city the size of London in under a minute.

Fairies held the most pure rare magic that could kill a demon, reaper even an angel if they were forced to but chose not to they're considered to be the most neutral creatures among all others. Hence why they are hidden from the human eye. By tif they so choose so they can freely walk among the world as they please.

"Hmm would ee' like to have a family perhaps?" Joker asks the girl who bites her lip innocently making a child like thinking face that was tilted up towards the setting sun.

"I suppose so I do get lonely in the forest especially at night time." She looked up with a child like innocence in her eyes and Jokers very heart squeezed.

"It gets really scary and the wind makes it cold especially up in the trees they make my wings ache" she says looking down at her bare feet. "And my colony is in the mix of some...troubling times..."

"Then it's settled ye can join our circus!" Joker exclaims standing to his normal height smiling brightly "but ye firs' must prove your power" Joker says pursuing his lips.

"I know how she can Joker!" Peter exclaims carefully jogging over to Joker holding Wendy in his arms.

"Wendy sprained her ankle the other day while during s performance, I've heard you are natural born healers so if that is the truth then heal her foot" Peter says sitting Wendy against a tree propping her foot up on a rock.

Kneeling down in front of Wendy the girl holds out her hands above the broken ankle gently wrapping them around the bruise she closed her light blue eyes and a bright light weaved around Wendy's sprained ankle dissolving into the skin of her ankle.

"Wow my ankle feels amazing!" Wendy exclaims happily hopping up on both of her feet spinning around she laughs happily with Peter who grabs her hands hugging her tightly while spinning her around.

"Welcome to the circus..Butterfly" Joker says placing his hand onto Butterfly's shoulder, she smiled brightly up at him.