S1, Chapter 1: What The Fuck!

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "I died! What the hell happened, how am I fine?! Wait, this isn't my body!" *touches new muscles* "Not that I mind, but I'm just incredibly confused"

Trying frantically to get up his foot catches on his cover, tripping him ending in him falling face-first on the floor.

Y/N: "Ow! That hurt a lot"

Standing up before slowly making his way towards a mirror, looking around you wouldn't think that something had happened, the room looked like his had done. But something was different, not wrong per se but not good either. Finally, after much trial, he made it to the mirror only to be met by a new face.

Y/N: "What the hell, first my body and now my face! Are you trying to say something Author-Kun!?"

Author-Kun: "No, not at all!"

While most might be at least a bit frightened, by these sudden realizations Y/N wasn't. Of course, it was incredibly weird, but the obscene amount of Isekai fanfiction had prepared him for this. His eyes suddenly focused on an envelope that was taped to the door that had Y/N's name on it with a heart next to it. Opening it he found a note within, reading it.

Dear Y/N

This is your mighty overlord Author-Kun writing this. Just joking it's just Author-Kun to you, at this current moment you probably have a lot of questions. While I would love to answer them it would sort of remove the joy that you will feel when they are revealed naturally. But, I will answer one and probably the biggest, what happened? The answer is quite simple really, you were reborn. Well the actual answer is a lot more complicated and so I had to dumb it down for you. Now where you have been reborn, now that's a different question one that I won't answer. But your sudden change in appearance might offer you some clues, they were made so that you would fit in better. One last clue, because I am feeling generous. In this world, your name is Y/N L/N Lucifer. Well, that's all for me, have fun!

love Author-Kun~

POV: Y/N

While I should have been mad at this revelation, I mean what say does this "Author-Kun" have on MY life. But I wasn't, I mean I died and was brought back to life. While I wasn't sure where I was from my appearance, I could assume an anime world, but which? I mean there are a lot of them so it wasn't easy to say which one I was currently in. Further investigation was definitely needed. I couldn't allow Author-Kun to know this if he was some sort of god he might be watching right now. So I decided to crumble the paper, before throwing it into a nearby trashcan.

POV: 3rd

Suddenly Author-Kun decides to make his presence known.

Author-Kun: "How could you, Y/N! I worked hard on that" * Anime tears*

Y/N: "Ahh, what the hell! Do you know how creepy this is!"

Y/N tried to cover himself with the cover.

Author-kun: "You do know that I can read your thoughts right, you tsun-tsun! But that's alright I didn't do this for the recognition. I'll leave you alone, but I might return at some points to award you with my witty humor. Maybe I'll even grace you with some of my amazing puns"

Y/N: *Sarcastically* "Thank you"

Author-Kun: "You're very welcome :)! I'll leave!"

POV: Y/N

Y/N: 'Now that Author-Kun finally left, I should explore to find some clues as to where I am'

Looking around I spot some very familiar clothing which consists of a blazer, long black pants.

Y/N: 'These look scarily familiar' *Realization* 'Wait! The name Lucifer and this uniform it couldn't be, could it?'

My thoughts were interrupted.

*stomach rumbling*

Y/N: 'Let's put a pause on that for now, I need to make some breakfast'

POV: No one

After looking through his closet, finding some clothes that both fit and look nice, Y/N made his way downstairs into his new kitchen.

Y/N: *Whistle* 'This is fancy, hopefully, Author-Kun stocked the fridge, I don't feel like going shopping'

Thankfully for him, this was the case, some were things that he recognized while others weren't. Deciding to go simple for today, seeing that he wanted to have as much time to explore and hopefully confirm his suspicions. After cooking and eating the breakfast he made his way out to explore the town after that he needed to find out what powers he potentially had.

Small Timeskip

Whatever town in presumably Japan he was it was beautiful, if there was one thing that anime did right it was the places where they were set. He hadn't found any signs or postcards that gave away the location, but that would soon change.

Y/N: 'Ok, at least I know where I am

Y/N: 'Ok, at least I know where I am. Hmm, could have been worse, imagine if I had been sent to the Akame ga kill universe or somewhere worse. Nice people but a lot of death' *Shudder,* 'looking at the calendar on my phone it's Friday now so I probably start on Monday'

Author-Kun: "That's correct"

Y/N: "Dammit, Author! I already told you that's creepy"

Deciding that it had been enough exploring for the day, Y/N made his way home. On the route he thought he noticed some prying eyes probably from the devil energy that he must be exerting due to not knowing how to suppress it yet.

Y/N: 'I'll need to train hard, never know when any of the factions will seek me out. I don't distrust them, yet per se, but the fallen angels in Kuoh are a different story. Generally, it would be good to know my own strength, so I know when to fight and when not to'

POV: No one

???: 'This energy feels familiar' *Gasp* "No, it couldn't be, I'll have to tell him about it"

???: 'Hm, interesting. I can't gauge his full strength yet, so I'm not sure if he's going to be a threat'

POV: Y/N

After making it home safely I decided that I should get something to eat.

Y/N: 'Due to having the name Lucifer I guess I'm Vali's brother? Being a full-blooded devil would lead to me having stronger magic compared to that of most reborn devils. But I haven't trained so my magic ability probably wouldn't compare right now. Another thing was whether I had sacred gear, I shouldn't though. They were made by God and gifted to humans and as far as I know, I'm fully devil. But let's push it aside yet. Vali had but he was part human *Sigh,* it will have to wait for later'