Don't LOOK THERE!!!

After the whole morning thing, me and Aizawa went over to my dorm room while the other had class. I found it rather interesting to see how Aizawa was treating me. Besides the one time in the morning he didn't ask or mention my attempt at all. It was as if it never happened at all. Though I knew it better.

Once we entered in my room, the stench of blood was still in the air. The bed sheets were removed but I could still smell it and I didn't care. Personally I liked the smell of my blood. It was a reminder of my goal.

Aizawa: Kitten, you don't have to take everything with you. Nezu already arranged someone to get the rest of your stuff later.

Me: Okay.

So I need my notebooks...

And I need my special suicidal notebooks with me...

The moment we entered my room, Aizawa started looking around while also leaning against the doorframe. I knew what he was going on about. My room looked like a normal room with a lot of All Might and hero merch and yet I tried to commit in the same room. It was the atmosphere in the room that wasn't telling my condition at all. Whoever is looking in this room would think of a happy child but that was not the case. I was just tired of life that was all.

Me: There is not much I need.

I instantly began taking out a sport bag I had. It was completely empty which was visible to anyone seeing me pulling it out and the way how I dropped it on the floor. There was an intention of me doing this. The things in my room were all looking happy but I had a couple of hidden items. One of these were some knifes in my pockets of my private clothing.

Once I started packing my thing I was carefully folding my clothing together and started packing. Thankfully Aizawa was just looking at me and not helping me at all or he would have realized that the weight of my clothing was off.

It didn't took long for me to be done packing my clothing. Now came the hard task. My suicidal notes. They were hidden underneath the carpet under the wooden floor. I couldn't just get them out in front of Aizawa just like that.

As I was thinking how I would get them out without being sus, I kinda just froze on the spot and started mumbling.

Me(whispering): If I would get them out then they would find out. Then again if I don't there would be a high chance of them finding it. Should I just leave them and risk it?

While I started whispering to myself Aizawa came over to me and was looking at me. If I had realized that I would have stopped mumbling at once but I haven't.

Aizawa: Kitten?

Me(whispering): The probability of them finding it isn't high whereas if I would get them out, there is a high chance that he ask me about why it was placed there.

Aizawa: Problem Child?

Me(whispering): Both options are not appealing but if I would choose one I would go for the first option it sounds like a save one. Though I'll need definitely need a plan for how to counter their questions.

Aizawa: Izuku!

Me(whispering): Though it is better that they find that then the other things. *Sigh* Nothing of hidden items would be good to be found. I hid them for a reason after all.

Aizawa: MIDORIYA!!!

Me: HUH?

The sudden shout snapped me out of my thoughts completely. What I haven't realized was that I also dropped myself at some point and was just looking gloomy without any emotions left.

Aizawa: What should we not find?

Me: Nothing.

Aizawa: You were mumbling.

Me: Again?! I thought I got rid of that habit...

Aizawa: Now tell me what should we not find?

Me: As I said nothing.

Aizawa: Uhu... I am not believing you.

NOTEBOOKS!

They don't know about it!

This can be saving my ass!

Me: Fine... It is ahm a little bit embarrassing...

Aizawa: Spill it.

I went over to a place where I did have my notebooks of all the heroes' quirk. There was so much information about them that it could be dangerous information for anyone finding them. At some point I tried writing in code but it was hard and it was bothersome so I quickly gave up doing that every time and just hid them.

Seeing as I didn't wanted them to find the razor blades, daggers, suicidal notes, the rope or my suicide plans, I just went over to my desk and started moving it out of the way. Once that was done, there was a vent hatch. I went to it and began opening it and pulling out 5 books. Once I had them out, I went my bed and took another 3 out of a hidden compartment. The other 13 books were hidden in my closet beneath a fake floor.

Once the 21 books were out I looked at Aizawa as he was going through one. It was the newest one and had information about Hawks, Endeavor and the LOV.

Aizawa: ...

Me: As I said it is embarrassing.

Aizawa: How long are you doing this now?

Me: Since I learned how to write.

Aizawa: .... Do you have more of them?

Me: No.

Aizawa: ...

Please don't ask or look around.

As I was praying in my mind for him not to walk around my room as the floor to his right was making noises because of the other 21 suicidal books, he started walking around. Not only that but the floor began creaking.

Aizawa: Nothing more?

I knew that the floor where he was currently standing on was not only creaking but also going down a little bit.

Me: No more Sensei.

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Before I knew it, he went ahead and uncovered the carpet, used a little throwing knife he always had with him in his hero costume and began opening the floor on the point where there were some scratch mark.

Me: Don't!

However it was already too late and he began pulling out one notebook after another.

Aizawa: You were saying.

Seeing as this was bad and I would have loved nothing more than to disappear, I used the opportunity he was pulling out more of my books and used OfA and bolted out of the room. Needless to say he was immediately after me.

However as I was running I started jumping down the stairs to get to out. He tried using his scarf but I simply dodged it and continued my escape until the door to my right suddenly opened and I ran into it.

Me: AUTCH!!!

Not only did I fell down but I now had also a bleeding nose and Aizawa had me in his scarf.