"Say it, you idiot." I pushed him in his shoulders.

"You are very well aware of who you are right?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"C'mon man! Majority of the girls here in school are secretly, though some are quite expressive, likes you. All you need to do is find any girl that you would bring on Saturday, even if you like her or not. You just have to be there, to prove her wrong. Okay? I'm pretty sure any girl would want to have a date with you."

Hmm, this sounds stupid but...okay; I'll give it a try.

I nodded but with a sense of irritation. "Okay, okay. Who shall I date then?"

Dave turned me around and pointed to a girl."There. You see that brunette over there wearing a white shirt with black blazers carrying books?"

I tried to look around."Where? I can't see."

"There."He points."The one walking across the hall. Let's go."

He started walking but I held him back. "Wait. How do we know if she could stand Elaine's indirect insults?"

"We'll just find it out. That's not a problem. We have five days to train her. Come on."

"Uhm...What should I say? I've never asked a girl out before"

He stared at me and narrowed his eyes and started whispering."Women love it when you're aggressive. You don't have to ask, you just say it. Okay?" The tone in his voice gives me a feeling of excitement. Ha-ha. This is the first time I'll be doing it so, I was kind of active. He continued, "They don't need questions, they want orders." 

We ran towards that girl, I grabbed her hand pulled her towards me and now, she's facing me. She's wearing eyeglasses and looks a little nerdy but she was pretty. Her books fell on the floor, which I didn't pick up. I held her on her arms, tilted my head towards her and said, "Saturday, 4pm at the park. Meet me there ok? We'll have a date."

She looked at me seriously in the eyes. Her hand cupped my face and moved her head towards me. Her face is few inches away from me now. I closed my eyes, waiting for her to kiss me. But in a split second I found myself lying on the floor, curled up in pain. She hit my stomach with her knees. What the? That hurts. I can't move. 

She picked up her books and hurriedly stood up. She glanced at me and said," Jerk." Than walked away.

I was there, still lying on the floor. Dave helped me up and said, "Whoa. That girl has guts. She did not just hit you. She refused you and even called you a jerk. That was new."

Who is that girl? I'm going to find out. I have never been humiliated like this before, and a girl, just a girl, did it to me. No way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm walking with Dave to our first class. We sat down and wait for our professor to come.

A few minutes later, she walked in.

"I have someone to introduce to you this morning. She was a transfer student from England. She just came here yesterday."

One of our guy classmates shout."She's a girl? Whoa! From England? May she sit beside me Ms. Webster? She'd probably be hot."

Miss Webster gave him an icy look and continued, "Her name is Elizabeth van Hossen. You can call her Liz. Be nice to her okay? You can come in now, Liz."