He couldn't believe what she went through. It was such a sad story that someone like her shouldn't have been through. It wasn't her fault that her abilities got out of control. She was just discovering them and couldn't do anything about it. The guilt that she bares everyday must put her through so much pain. The images of her family's death haunting her mind every moment of the rest of her life. As he is looking at her now, to him, she is the most beautiful woman in the whole world. She looked so fragile like a porcelain doll. She looked so innocent she couldn't hurt a fly. He saw how calm and relaxed her face looked. All the stress, worry, guilt, and fear was washed from her face.

Finally she started to stir. Kiba stood up and walked closer to Almeria. Once her eyes were opened he saw fear in her eyes and a panicked face. She shot up from the bed and backed up into the corner of the room.

"Hey calm down. You're safe." Kiba said holding his hands up.

Almeria looked around the room holding her chest as she was trying to calm down. Finally she relaxed a little and calmed her breathing. She looked at Kiba and stared at him.

"You're alright. The Hokage is allowing you to stay in the village."

"Really?!" Almeria shouted with a big smile on her face.

Kiba was surprised by her smile. It was a real genial smile. She was beautiful.

"Yeah, but you have to live here with me."

Almeria's smile dropped along with her mood.

"What?"

"You have to stay here with me so I can keep an eye on you. I guess we're roommates"

"I'm staying here?"

"Well in my sister's room."

"You live with your sister?"

"I live here with my sister and mom."

"And where are they?"

"My sister is traveling to different villages and my mom is probably out buying groceries."

"Does your mom know I'm here?"

"Yes, she agreed to have you here."

"Uh alright,"

"Hey,"

"Hm?"

"Do you want me to give you a tour of the village?"

"Sure,"

"Great!" He said standing up. "Come on,"

Kiba grabbed her hand dragging her out of the house. Almeria tried to break from his grip but it was too tight.

"Uh Kiba, is it safe for me to be out?" Almeria questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"Well uh when I was escorted to the Hokage, everyone was giving me nasty looks."

"You're with me, you'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll protect you."

Kiba took her around the village showing her everything. Almeria took in everything that she saw admiring the beauty of the Leaf village. She was grateful to be given another chance in this village. She watched how Kiba's face lit up when he talked about the village and his memories. He told her stories about his childhood every time they came across a place he use to go to. When they reached the academy they both sat down at a bench and Almeria listened as he told her about his academy days. Suddenly Almeria's stomach growled causing Kiba to stop talking. Almeria blushed out of embarrassment but Kiba just laughed at her.