Visiting

-after the fight, and they fixed the door-

Gold sighed, he was laying in bed, or the air mattress that he used as a bed. He was trying to sleep but he still couldn't get his mind off the battle that happened. Azure had a wound on the back of his head, and a stab wound on his shoulder. Ms was knocked unconscious, and was still laying on the couch downstairs.

Gold:......

Gold sat up, he needed to get some energy out, he walked downstairs and went to the door.

Ms: ....gold..?

Gold: !!- oh,...hi ms how are you feeling?

Ms: ...ugh..my head hurts...but yeah, I'm fine..where..are you going?

Gold: I'm going for a walk, done tell azure. He'll flip if he knows that I'm not sleeping.

Azure: don't tell me what?

Gold jumped and looked at azure, he was standing in the kitchen doorway with some tea in his hands. 

Gold: uh, nothing. I was just going for a walk.

Azure: ( sips some tea) ....okay, you better sleep today tho. 

Gold: yes ma'am.( sarcastically)

Azure: shut up. I'm not a girl remember?

Gold: okay, okay sorry.

Azure: idiot.

Gold: thanks.

Gold went out the door, leaving ms and azure in the house, gold started walking, he enjoyed walking alone, it helped him think.

???: hi.

Gold jumped and looked at the voice

Gold: h-hello-?

???: awww...brother, what are you doing out here, so late at night?

Gold: o-oh, wings. Uh.. I could ask the same to you.

Wings: I'm just flying around, that's all.

Gold: oh...well, I'm on a walk.

Wings: that's lovely.

Gold: huh...so..brother, I guess sense we've ran into each other...I need to ask..

Wing: ask what?

Gold: .....(he stepped forward) ...are you okay..?

Wing: !-

Gold: broth-?

Wing: I'm fine.

Gold: please, wings be honest.

Wings: I'm fine, gold...

Gold: you look like a mess! You look nearly as bad as me! You've never looked or acted like this before!

Wings: my issues, are none of your concern.

Gold sighed, how could he get wings to open up to him, he knew his brother was crazy, and evil but he still cared for him. And he wanted to help.

Gold: brother....please...I want to help you....

Wings: ngh...shut up.

Gold: no, I won't. I don't shut up or go away until you tell me what's wrong!

Wings: nothings wr-

Wings stopped talking when gold suddenly embraced him. He looked at the small figure clinging tightly to his waist. The sight of it caused a feeling of regret to spark in wings soul.

 The sight of it caused a feeling of regret to spark in wings soul

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Wings: I-

Gold: please....just..tell, me...

Wings: I....I-...what are you...?

Gold: I'm trying to help you!! Is it that hard to get through your thick skull!

Wings: why...?

Gold:...because your my brother...

Descent into madness [dreamshift undertale au]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें