"This is my home, I'm accustomed to live it, if you are not used to it, go back to your Shanghai. "Nie Weijiang said.

    "Mom, I'm back." "He said as soon as he walked in.

    Smelling the fragrant in the nose, Nie Weijiang went straight into the kitchen: "Mom, isn't you going to see my brother tomorrow, we have to walk for several days, what are you doing ?" 

    Chen Lina is cutting beef cubes: "What do you do, make something for your elder brother and your sister-in-law, there is nothing in Dongfeng City. Although he haven't written a letter in a few years, I know that your eldest brother must be gluttonous."

    "He is in the space center. As the saying goes, big things have to be eaten well. I don't believe that my eldest brother will not have enough to eat in the space center." Nie Weijiang said.

    Chen Lina saw that the computer bag he mentioned was different from the previous, and said: "you changed it to a new one."

    " Apple's latest computer, I wanted to try the performance, so I bought one. However, this one is for you, mine is in the mining office. "Nie Weijiang said.

    "Since it's mine, do the program, and then put it in the living room. When I have cooked the beef, I will try how it does. "Chen Lina said.

    Wei Jiang put the computer in the living room, and came to the door of the kitchen again.

   Chen Lina used is the best beef consumption of Alimu Forest Farm now, and among the beef consumption, she chose the fat and thin tonghua. The best kind of beef brisket.

    First cook one, blanch the blood, and after cooking, cut all into small cubes the size of your thumb. Then, put these small cubes in the oil and deep-fry, deep-fried, deep-fried, deep-fried, etc. After deep-fried and crispy, take it out. At this time, use the oil that has been fried to consume the beef to fry the peppers, and add the melon seeds, peanuts, and peeled walnuts that you peeled when you were not busy earlier and fry them until When it was golden brown, put the beef in and boil it.

    So boiled out a big pot, it was fragrant, and when it was allowed to cool, she could bottle it.

    Suddenly , when she turned her head, Chen Lina saw Nie Weijiang standing on the kitchen door with a smile.

    this child, he was quite upright when he was a child, but now he grows up, he doesn’t like to pack himself and he is becoming more and more casual.

    When he wears big slippers, big pants, big vest, it is how comfortable to wear it anyway.

    However, the most important worry for him is not leaving home.

    "Weijiang, for an industry like the Internet, it has to be in a big city. didn't Deng Dongya  always call you, saying that as long as you are willing to go to Shanghai, he will do everything possible to give you policies, give you preferential treatment, and return Investing for you,  he said you becomes the little mommy boy,  because you have to stay in the mining area because you can’t bear to leave me." Chen Lina said, turned around and took a hot soft steamed bun. , Opened it from the middle, put two tablespoons of beef sauce in, and handed it to Wei Jiang.

    After copying, the bottom of the pot fished for the meat." Deng Chun come emerged from nowhere and The steamed bun was snatched away with sauce in one hand

    Standing outside the kitchen and taking a big bite, he said, "This is normal, Aunt Xiao Chen. I stay here because he can't do without you. Also, you don't think Nie Weijiang is a little mommy boy. He is broken. , Can't do anything Outside."