Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Men (Minor Repair)

    If you say you see you, Nie’s mother Huang Guilan brought a message that night, and asked Chen Lili to wait at the Qisi River the next morning, then the boss Nie is coming.

    Early in the morning, the two sisters came to the Chies River.

    Chen Lili was still saying: "Lina, if the old lady Nie is not good to talk, you have to help , me to push outthis person."

Suddenly, she paused because she found out that her younger sister looked like little girl. Suddenly, with her big eyes, she looked directly at the opposite side.

    Chen Lili looked back.

    A man walked across from them, at least 1.8 meters tall, with bronze skin color, a woolen coat on him, with sturdy eyebrows, and big-toed leather shoes. He was really mighty, masculine, and handsome.

    This talent, her ex-husband Wang Hongbing couldn't compare with . It's hard to imagine that such a person would have his wife dead.

    As for Chen Lina, she was obviously very nervous, holding Chen Lili's hand tightly to prevent herself from falling down.

    It's no wonder that the man always said that he really wanted to show her what he looked like when he was young. Young, tall, handsome, and slightly darker eyes, just one glance, her heart is about to pop out of her chest.

    "eldest, have you seen it? That's the babysitter that mom found for you. If you think it doesn't work, just push it away. Mom will help you with the children." Nie's mother Huang Guilan followed her son. Even his tone revealed her uneasiness.

    he reached out and shook Chen Lili's hand: "I heard that you want to be a babysitter for my house in the frontier. The salary is also negotiated. Let's meet, I will ask you a few words briefly, and we will decide when we are done. Going together the day after tomorrow, what do you think?"

    His voice was low, and he spoke standard Mandarin, just like an announcer on the radio.

    Mother Nie glanced at the two sisters of the Chen family. Only by looking at the eyes of the two sisters looking at her son, she knew what the two sisters were thinking: "The eldest daughter of the Chen family, my son only seeks a nanny and does not get married, so don’t think too much about it. Ah, he is not looking for someone." The last few words are extraordinarily heavy.

    However, such a sentence was enough to embarrass the three people who were there .

    "Do you have any questions about the frontiers and myself, just ask them now, and I will help you answer them." Nie Bozhao said straightforwardly.

    Chen Lili held her sister tightly in her hand, paused for a long time, and asked, "What kind of position are you in the oilfield?" Look at this, it's not like a person who drills down the well all day.

    "Well, when you get to the frontier, you will understand." He answered very briefly.

    "It's not harder than the digger who goes down the well?"

    "Relatively speaking, my job is to go to the oil well frequently. Do you have any other questions?" Nie Bozhao asked.

    Chen Lili shook her head: "Nothing."

    Just here, she vigorously shook her head to Chen Lina and gave a wink. In fact, she wanted to see Chen Lina. See if she wants to be the nanny for her. Look at  the  younger sisters. It was obvious that she didn't hate this man and like Nie Bozhao, but he was also very pleasing to the eye. Otherwise, how could she be so straightforward and just stare at others.