81-85

Chapter 81

    Early in the morning, Helanshan had to take Gao Xiaobing to the farm to help spring planting.

    She has a car at home, of course she doesn't need to ride a big truck for a refinery. When she got in the car, Gao Xiaobing said, "It's so annoying, why are we going to the farm, I get a headache when I go there."

    Helanshan drove herself, and said, "Xiaobing, your father is now It’s a twelfth-level position, but got the eleventh-level treatment,  your grandfather, great-grandfather, those are all veteran-level figures who sacrificed for the Republic, they are deliberately cultivated, and he is willing to work hard. In the future, he may be promoted to ranks five or six, or even higher, his career is now our top priority."

    "So, I heard that Beijing sent a reporter to interview, you have to go to the farm to show it, and try to take two photos that can be published in the newspaper and ask to see it on the top?"

    "This is only half of it, the other half is, I Can't lose to Chen Lina." Director He said simply.

    "Okay, mom, isn't it okay for Aunt Chen to pick cotton and deliberately lose to you? You are really good and strong." Gao Xiaobing shook her head helplessly, after thinking about it, and then said: "Hey, will Nie Weimin also go On the farm this weekend, my sister-in-law sent the "Galactic Empire: Base and Empire" to my dad from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I have to take it with him."

    "Pay attention to the influence. Don't pass it on Nie Weimin."

    "OK .Mom, I know, can't you always be so careful  to live?"

    As a result, the car was stopped by someone on the way.

    Well, the one who came by airborne from Hongyan, Gong Hongxing, the leader of the Revolutionary Working Group.

    "Director He, I don't know what's wrong with your entire mining area. It's not active at all. Now, I'm just waiting for you to stand up and report and expose Chen Lina." Gong Hongxing said straight to the point.

    After all, she has done ideological work for Helanshan many times. Helanshan, like Gao Feng, uses a tail snake, passively resists, and is as hateful as Gao Dayong, the head of the Armed Forces.

    "Let me tell you this, Comrade Xiao Gong, did you see the hat and gloves on my back seat? Chief Chen worked personally on the farm, and so did I. We are fighting for the stomachs of everyone in the Republic and we are not afraid of people’s reports. As for you, you said you want to criticize Chen Lina, you have to understand her people, her work, and her mental consciousness. You haven't even entered the farm gate, so how you can find people to criticize her. Isn't this funny?"

    After all, the family is red and dedicated, and Helanshan is not afraid of Gong Hongxing. She kicked the accelerator and walked away.

    "Mom,  don't you compete with Aunt Chen all day long, why do you want to unite the front at this time?" Gao Xiaobing didn't understand.

    "Lina and I, that is a master's trick, and we cherish each other. In the same organization, we have to compete with each other, but of course we have to fight with the enemy externally. You must remember this in the future. If We have to compete don't be obvious, like Gong Hongxing's style With a small family spirit in it, it is destined to not be a major event." Helanshan said with great disdain.

    On the farm, when Chen Lina saw Helanshan, she should have raised her hands to welcome her.

    "Director He, at noon I will stretch your noodles, tomatoes, onions, and carrots. You can have two bowls of stretched strips." Chen Lina said.