91-95

Chapter 91 award Rights 

    "Mom, didn't you say that the minor injuries can't get the line of fire? Then why should I ask my brother for leave? We should all go to school today."

     Erdan got up in the morning and saw his brother in a grass-green military uniform, not carrying a schoolbag, and he was at the door Helping his mother to go back and forth, he was confused.

    "Well, he has to take a day off today, because I have something to take him to the mining area, but you have to go to class, and leave early after drinking the soup. Today at noon, if my mother doesn’t come back, you'll go to Tiantian’s for dinner, do you understand ?

    "Yes mother, I know." After brushing his teeth, Erdan slid a big mouthful of soup, sighed ah, and said, "It's so fragrant."

    "Mom, are you really not taking me today?" The most regrettable thing about Sandaner is this.

    "I really can't bring you, so you go and play with Xiao Jinbao, maybe I can come back at noon?"

    Nie Weimin was actually worried when he got in the car.

    In fact, he knows Chen Lina's temper better than her father. With her, there is nothing that can be ended without a summary.

    However, he left the two younger brothers behind and ran to the Baiyang River privately to watch the arrest of Su Xiu. After such a big matter, she ignored it, just like accumulating interest, Nie Weimin was very scared.

    He really don't know how she asked the crime in the end.

    "Hello, Mayor Gao, today’s public report on the arrest of Soviet repair spies is not going to be presided over by you?" She met the Mayor Gao in the district government building. He was wearing a liberation suit and specially wearing black-rimmed glasses. Chen Lina asked.

    "Why, Weimin is also here to listen?"

    "No, he was  in your car at the beginning, but was also involved in the battle. I want him to listen to what happened throughout the process."

    "The White Poplar River Movement is the most destructive incident that  sacrificed the most soldiers since the Great Escape to Xinjiang in 1966. Leaders from all corps and counties and districts in the autonomous region have come. I have to go ahead, don't you have to come on stage to give a report today? The leaders of our autonomous region are all waiting to see you as a heroine." District Mayor Gao joked.

    After receiving the speech, Chen Lina walked in.

    She was placed in the first row for reporting Gong Hongxing's merits. Without Nie Weimin's position, the child had to be held by her.

    "Mom, how many comrades did the Armed Forces sacrifice that day?"

    "Look, according to the above statistics, 15 people were injured and 5 people died."

    "What about Soviet spies?"

    "Two helicopters, totaling 20 people. ,l Captured three alive, and the remaining seventeen were all shot dead."

    "The secretary Xiao Zhang, he was shot in the shoulder, did you ask Uncle Gao, is he still alive?" Nie Weimin asked eagerly.

    Mother sighed and shook her head: "The shrapnel on his shoulder is just a small injury. What really caused him to fall into a coma and lose too much blood was the bullet in his heart. Weimin, he has already sacrificed."