188

Chapter 188

    In the afternoon, the mining district government.

    The leaders and the people of the inspection group all arrived at the scene one after another, and by three o'clock, everyone was there.

    Deng Dongya said: "This time we are here, we will focus on investigating two places, one is Hongyan, and the other is the Umayi mining area. Because Umayi is far away, we will come to Umayi first. To tell the truth Before the future, the Umayyad in the letter of the two female classmates and what I saw in reality are quite different. In short, in my opinion, Umayyad has not yet become an economic carrier, so , Unfortunately, we may have to continue to Hongyan. Unless, Chen Lina can  convince me now, start your statement. "

      " Do you think our transportation is not developed enough? Chen Lina sat opposite him and asked.

    Deng Dongya Shaking his head: "It's not because of traffic."

    With two special lines and countless highways, Umayyad is very well-developed because of oil.

    “In your border areas, a worker’s border subsidy costs 20 yuan a month, while in Hongyan, a female worker only costs 35 yuan a month. As far as labor is concerned, setting up a factory in Hongyan will greatly reduce production costs,  Reducing costs means generating profits.” Ma Xiaofang said.

    Deng Dongya also said: "The labor cost is indeed a very important aspect of our consideration."

    Chen Lina smiled directly: "A catty of meat costs one yuan, and a female worker in Hongyan can only afford 35 catties meat a month, talk about raising a family and raising children. As the saying goes, being poor is thinking about changing. Now we are engaged in business because everyone has been too poor, so we have to find a way to make everyone rich. You learn from the old society and buy a group of long-term jobs without money. Well, wouldn't the profits be higher, but I ask you, the landlords in the old society earned so much, why they have not survived to this day, and why are they all stupid? "

    Then she added:" Our mine workers' monthly wage is higher than the woolen mill in Red Rock you a twenty, textile workers in  can take fifty-five, you can see that we broke it, I guess not. Your Ermao factory is asking the government for subsidies and funds, but we made more than 100,000 yuan last year. You can't deny this. Who said that the factory will not make money if the labor cost is high. I ask you?"

    District Mayor Hu and Secretary A had been worried for a long time because of the labor issue. Now they looked at each other and realized that Chen Lina was  right. Although they didn't know the reason, they actually refuted it reasonably.

    "Your mining area is not wide enough to radiate, which is also a big problem. Unlike Hongyan, which can radiate almost large provinces around it, Hongyan has a very large military area. The clothing supplied to the military area alone is enough to feed a garment factory. "Deng Dongya then said again.

    Chen Lina smiled again: "Who said that we only produce clothes for military districts and enterprises and institutions?"

    "What can't be dispelled at any time is the love of beauty of women. It is the same whether in cities or in rural areas. Military district clothes are the same. It’s just one aspect. Why don’t you take a look at so many cities and villages in the inland, so many women and children, they all have to wear clothes, and what they want is beautiful clothes, fashionable, and generous. Otherwise, why a meter of cold can be sold more expensive than meat, why everyone can beat their heads in order to grab the cold, because what everyone wants is beauty and beauty, and what we can make is Beautiful. "