Chapter 8

Chapter 8 After Marriage

    Although she said she didn't do anything, Mother Nie still made a big pot of bashful noodles, and crossed the river to serve two bowls to the relatives of the Chen family, and her relatives also came to eat one bowl alone.

    The hot bashful noodles were cooked up, and the long list of girls in the second room, I heard that there were still a few vomiting.

    On the first day, Chen Lina was a new wife, and she had to sit on the kang for a day as usual.

    She was sitting, and a little guy ran in, fumbled around on the kang, touched a peanut, turned around and was about to run.

    "Tell me, what's your name."

    "Don't tell ." 

     "If you don't tell me, return the peanuts to me. There are a lot of peanuts and sugar on the kang. I will give it to you after you tell me what your name is." Chen Lina peeled a piece of fruit candy and walked around in front of the child.

    "Erdan, my name is Erdan." Xiaoerdan's shoes were new, but his nose was muddy, and he grabbed the candy and threw it into his mouth.

    "called Mom, I listen." Chen Lina didn't plan to let him go.

    "Mom!" The mouth was very sweet, but Chen Lina let go, and was about to touch him two more candies. He turned and ran: "Poor Yao, you are Poor Yao."

    At this moment, the second member of the old Nie family Daughter-in-law Chen Qiaoqiao brought in the meal and said, "He called you Pollie Yao."

    "Poor Yao doesn't feel distressed when she hits her baby . She either beats or twists her baby. In addition to the stick, she also has a rope." Erdan sang and shook his head outside.

    Yao Po is the name of the stepmother by the locals in Qi Sixiang. Why, because it is said that when Yao Shun Yu Tang, Shun’s stepmother was named Yao Po. And Shun's stepmother was an exceptionally bad stepmother.

    You see, folk songs have been circulated through the ages, but the stepmother has gone bad since ancient times.

    Chen Lina didn't care about this: "The babies are taught by people, and I don't know who taught them. When they tell me to take them, I will never teach them to say this."

    Chen Qiaoqiao smiled and put down the bowl. Just went out.

    Needless to say, she must have taught it.

    When it comes to night, it's time to sleep.

    The Nie family has many children and young children. Originally, Nie’s father and mother, and Nie Bozhao’s three children had a kang, and the second couple had two small ones, and the remaining four daughters squeezed a kang together.

    During the night when Nie Bozhao came back, he led the two children to sleep one sheet, and the daughters and grandma of the second family slept one sheet together. However, if the two children were sent to grandma’s kang tonight, seven or eight child with a kang can’t stand even if he stands.

    "Mom, can't we lay another Kang?" Nie Bozhao asked.

    It's not that there is no room at home, so just put another Kang, why the whole family is squeezed on a Kang like this.

    But Mother Nie was not happy: "There are four kangs, but only three mats. In such a cold day, there is no way to sleep on the adobe kangs. Don't you leave tomorrow, let's just go overnight. . Or, let the three children squeeze with you together.”