176-180

Chapter 176

    When Erdan woke up, it was already tinkling outside, and it started to smash.

    He came out and saw that his mother was cleaning the yard. There was food on the steps of the hall. He picked up an oil ring that had been bitten into a shape and took a bite: "It's delicious."

    The Sun shining brightly, Gong Nie took a binoculars. Sitting on the steps of the hall, holding the blueprint in his hand, what is being drawn.

    " Mom, did you say Meimei is thinking of us now? "Sandan rubbed his eyes and got up too.

    Nie Gong frowned: "I guess she can't cry anymore. Let's go home."

    Chen Lina is even more anxious. Don't look at the pears on the big pear tree in the back yard falling down, so big pears, so she called Erdan and Sandan: " Go, unload all the pears from the pear tree It’s a pity that you can sell it outside. If you can sell it for a lot of money, it’s a lot of money. Rather than broken  in the yard."

    Nie Gong clean his glasses from time to time and continued to draw his drawings.

    Xiao Nie helped Chen Lina take care of hygiene, and the family and the next door were in peace, and spent the day.

    Last night, because they didn’t have a place to sleep, the couple squeezed in the car all night.

    Today Chen Lina went with a sore waist and back pain. Today, she bought a bedding and slept in the backyard. The children got on a kang next door. .

    Kang is no better than a bed. They haven't slept for a long time, and the trendy people can't breathe.

    "This Ma Xiaofang has a deep way. he hasn' stepped on it by himself for a whole day?" Chen Lina said.

    Nie Gong treats Ma Xiaofang, after all, the goddess in childhood still had a little fantasies. He observed it for a day. Endless sigh: "I observed it today. Basically, the people who came to our house or appeared in the shed next door are all my old acquaintances. After all, Xiaofang has been in Hongyan. I doesn't know if Leng Qi is involved in this matter."

    "What if you want Leng Qi to join? Chen Lina asked.

    Nie Gong said: "If Leng Qi weren't involved, it would be no problem for us to get out of Hongyan, but he should also participate. After all, he used to be the head of the logistics department and was so powerful. I'm afraid we can't get out."

    " You tell me where it is."

    Nie Gong has other ideas. He got up and flipped on Miss Chen. He whispered " This is on my old house , let's do some meaningful. "

    " No condom, what if I get pregnant?" Now Chen Lina's pants are tightly guarded because she has a younger daughter, so she easily refuses to give Nie Gong a hand.

    "Just give birth when you are pregnant. Raising a child is not too much trouble." Nie Gong said.

    Chen Lina kicked him off with a kick: "You haven't brought a child by yourself. You take your child to work while you are at work. You can try it yourself."

    "Come on, I'll tell you where the things are. "Nie Gong said.

    Chen Lina was angry, and was about to pick Nie Gong’s ears. Nie Weimin next door said: "Oh, under the big pillar, okay, go to sleep."

    Nie Gong paused for a long time, but finally did not speak.

    Well, he chose to transfer the education of his son to Chen Lina's and Nie Gong can no longer manage it.