Several police officers glanced at each other, and before the security guard in front of the camera factory came to open the door, they turned around and left.

Why, because a gun was fired in Dong'an Market just now, and frozen seafood hit the ground, the public security initially suspected that it was a group of seafood stealers.

After all, in Beijing, abalone and big lobster are rare things, and it seems like someone steals it and sells it.

Nie Gong watched that the police had gone, knocked on the iron fenced window a few times and shouted, "Weimin, get ready, I think your mother will be coming soon."

Nie Weimin turned around and was about to carry Su Xiangdong: "Uncle Leng, hurry up, hold on a little.

Ms. Chen drove along, and next to him was Nie Weijiang, who was looking at the map and showing the way. She had a walkie-talkie in her hand. The walkie-talkie was ringing. This is the frequency band of the public security and was tapped by Nie Weijiang.

"The latest instructions to investigate a large truck driving in the main city, there may be criminals over."Said on the walkie-talkie.

Sandan said: "Mom, the other party is talking about our car."

Chen Lina then took a direction and avoided the policemen who were laying roadblocks in front.

"Do you know that in the future, it will not be so easy to get in and out of the capital. " Chen Lina said with a smile, not to mention the morning and evening peak hours, small passengers and cargo, our large trucks are not allowed to enter the city.

There were few cars on the streets in the 1980s. Before the ***, unless there were major events, there were no restrictions.

It's already past eight o'clock at this moment, and there is no shop and no family area behind the camera factory. There is basically no one at this point.

Xiao Nie was standing in the middle of the road. When Chen Lina braked, Leng Qi hurriedly beckoned Su Xiangdong out.

"Mom, go quickly, my dad is waiting for us on the street of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs."

"Why is your dad in that street?" Chen Lina said.

Xiao Nie said: "I don't know, he has to go."

I drove to the street of the Ministry of Foreign Education and then got to the street. As expected, Gong Nie was standing on the side of the road.

There were only two rows of seats on the front of the car, crowded with women and children. When Nie Gong saw it, he didn't say anything, and went straight into the back compartment.

"Dongzhimen is half a small road closed. Please discourage passing vehicles. Please discourage passing vehicles." There was an over on the walkie-talkie; Sandan immediately said: "Mom, hurry up, now it’s too late to get to Dongzhimen.

It's easy to get out of the city as long as you get to the street and run at a speed.

I have to say that Wei Jiang, the walkie-talkie in the same frequency band, simply saved Chen Lina. Because of it, she knew that the road was closed, there was public security on that road, and that one could go again.

"Su Xiangdong, wake up, Su Xiangdong, can you hear me? "Anna is kneeling on the floor in the back row, constantly patting Su Xiangdong's face.

Su Xiangdong woke up just now, but his internal organs were probably kicked, and he passed out in a coma now.

After calling Anna for a long time, he opened his eyes: "Huh?"

"Are you okay, do you want to drink water?" Anna said.