〜第2章〜

Começar do início

Venom already hates patrol as it is, adding this death town will not make him happy. 

At all.

Speaking of you and venom have almost been walking for a complete hour and haven't seen one glance of a familiar straw hat or red clothing. 

That and this town is surprisingly hot, due to all the buildings blocking the breeze from the sea, which made you stop and by a cold glass of water, which you took from a kind women's gesture. 

Now here you are, drinking a glass of water as no sweat dripped down skin due to your outfit resisting this awful heat. 

Did you know that this water was a lot better than back at home? I wonder how they did it?

"Ahh!" You spoke up, catching your breath from chugging the cool, delicious liquid down your throat. "Man! THis is so refreshing." You blankly commented, your eyes glancing at the half filled glass sparkling from the sun bean hitting it. 

"It taste even better than my apartment water. Much more clearer don't you think?" Putting the glass back to your lips, you began to chug the liquid again, your aching throat feeling the coolness run down your throat.  

'Oi, That's your fifth water damn it! Don't chug it down or you'll puke!' 

As the last drop of liquid escaped the cup to your mouth, your arm went away from your mouth as you let out a satisfying sigh. 

"That hit the spot." You spoke, ignoring Venom's comment as you swear you heard him growl a bit more. 

'Can't you hear me ya brat?! Save your stomach for food!'

"That's all your thinking about right now? We're stuck on a different world and all your mind is running is for food? Wow, such a waist." 

'Says you. Your the one who bought 5 gallons of water!' Stopping from his comment, you looked to your back to see 5 huge bottles of water hooked to your new backpack you bought. 

Surprisingly, the universe decided to give you 100,000 berries to you, which made you surprisingly relieved. 

That, and if needed venom can make pretty realistic copies of the money, which will make your temporarily life here a lot easier. 

"Huh, guess I did." Shrugging you continued forward. "Oh well, be useful later." Y confessed, putting both of your arms behind your head. 

'Yeah, if you don't stop drinking them f****tard. If your stupid a** keeps this up then your going to look like a water balloon.'

"Huh? No, but it's hot-"

By the feel of your arm snapping out, the glass easily left your hand as it slammed on a brick wall beside you, causing a man to suddenly duck with a loud squeal. 

"Oh. I guess not." 

The man snapped up, his face growing angerly as he looked in your direction, spitting out a jalapeno pepper sticking out of his mouth.

Sweat dropping slightly, you didn't know what to do as your body just stood there, your eyes blankly staring at the man. 

" Watch where your throwing women!" Snapped the guy, catching the attention of new citizens to look at your calm, yet emotionless form. 

"Oh, I'm sorry old man." You simply stated, making the guy to tense up more. "I'm not old! I'm 40 years old!" He snapped, zooming closer to you instantly, causing you to step back slightly.  

"Oh-my apologies middle aged man." 

"That's even worse!!!"

"Well it's the truth. Isn't it?" Seeing the man slump to the ground, your ears heard him whimper. "Sadly yes...these Jalapeños are my live. Many of my past generations grew these by hand with blood and tears."