4- you're not alone anymore

Start from the beginning

Laughing at her, Wonyoung replied "unnie don't eat too fast you'll choke"

"and if you want more there is more so don't worry and eat slowly" Nako said as she started to eat

"Chae ? Would you rather sleep alone or in the same room as one of us ?" Eunbi asked her

"n-not alone" Chaewon whispered shyly, then continued eating her food but slower this time. Even as a slave Chaewon has never slept alone.

" no problem" Minju nodded

"Oh Chae Won unnie, Would you like to try our favorite dessert with Nako unnie ?" Wonyoung asked the older

"why not" Chaewon gently replied

" Are you gonna make her try the mint choco ice cream ?" Eunbi asked Wonyoung as she saw her running in the kitchen " can you get us one too ? but not mint choco ?" she asked her, earning an 'okay' from the younger

"here unnies" Wonyoung said as she hand them the ice cream

Looking at it Chaewon open her mouth but was interrupted by Minju who exclaimed "no unnie you need to remove the paper that is around before you eat it"

Doing as she says, she removes it then looks at her, earning a nod from her. She bit it, stars appeared in her eyes as soon as the taste of the ice cream reached her taste buds. She loves it !

"woa Nako unnie ! Chaewon unnie is like us ! She likes it !" Wonyoung shouted in joy

----------------

"Girls, How about we all sleep together? We can put some mattresses in the living room and sleep together... We often do that, '' Eunbi suggested to them, taking her plate and putting it in the sink. Seeing her do this, Chaewon decides to do the same thing... She's trying to help them because ever since she arrived, these people have done nothing but to help her, they offered her a roof, food, a shower, clothes...Never in her life she meet someone as kind as them.

Seeing the younger do the same thing as her, Eunbi smiles, she clearly sees that the latter is trying to help but clearly she doesn't know what to do, she hasn't done it before.

"thanks Chaewon-ah" Eunbi thanked her

"Chaewon unnie ! let's watch a movie !" Wonyoung exclaimed

" a m-movie?" Chaewon questioned, not knowing this word or what is it

"yeah, come on I'll show you " Wonyoung replied, grabbing her hand and drags her toward the couch

---------------

" That's what a movie is ? I've never seen that before." Chaewon said, amazed, looking at the TV.

The girls are sitting on the couch ( Nako-Wonyoung- Minju-Chaewon-Eunbi) watching the film that Wonyoung chose for them. Chaewon, who is sitting between Eunbi and Minju, starts to feel really tired but refuses to sleep without permission (even if she doesn't need one ).

Seeing this Minju wraps her arm around the latter shoulder and bring her closer to her "if you're tired you can sleep unnie, the movie isn't that important" she whispered in the older ear, helping her lay her head on her shoulder. "now sleep unnie, we are here you're not alone anymore" as soon as the word leave Minju's mouth, Chaewon feel herself lose consciousness and fall asleep.

Not even 20 minutes later, the film ended.

" I really love this film," Nako stated, getting up and stretching.

"yeah, let's sleep" Eunbi said, getting up too "it's getting late, we should have been asleep an hour ago already"

"unnie, some people didn't wait for you to tell them, they are already sleeping" Minju replied, quietly laughing

"Oh right, Wonyoung and Chaewon are sleeping, then they must have been exhausted"

"yeah, Chaewon fought to stay awake, I had to tell her she can sleep for her to really fall asleep... but as soon as I told her that she closed her eyes and fell asleep at the speed of light" Minju explained, slowly lifting Chaewon's head from her shoulder and lay her on the couch next to Wonyoung then get up and leave to help Eunbi to bring the mattresses in the living room while Nako bring some cushion and blankets. Once everything is set, the girls slowly lift Wonyoung and lay her on the mattress then they do the same to Chaewon.

"unnies" Wonyoung mumbled sleepily

"Wonnie ? what's wrong ?" Nako asked the younger

Opening her arms she replied "hug.." smiling Nako lay next to her and hug her

"goodnight girls" Eunbi said, laying down with Minju

( Wonyoung- Nako-Chaewon-Minju-Eunbi)

-----------------

In the morning, Minju is the first one to wake up, opening her eyes, she turned to her side and see Chaewon's head, she was cutely sleeping next to her, smiling Minju wrapped her arms around the older and bring her closer to her. For a few minutes, she observes her, no details escapes her, from her jaw, her small head, her lips, everything......

"She's cute isn't she ?" she hears someone asked her

Turning her head, she sees Eunbi. The older one was sitting next to her.

"yeah she is, I can't believe some country still have slave...it's inhuman, nobody deserve this life" Minju sighed

"You saw how she behaves... no one should think it's normal" Eunbi added

Minju hummed in response as she gently stroked the latter head, at first Chaewon flinched in her sleep but after a while she got used to it and leaned into the latter hand, making the others two smile