Princess Part 20

In Neoma's fathers room, the sound of rain drops pattering against the window pane, accompanied by a low rumbling sound filling the night, warned of an impending storm. After bathing together, Neoma and Xion shared the bed as Neoma ran a large ivory hairbrush through Xion's golden locks, providing a peaceful contrast to the looming weather conditions. Neoma was dressed in a delicate cream lace dress whilst Xion had been persuaded to where her pale blue silk gown which she suggested complemented his newly blonde hair. Xion was happy to indulge Neoma's request to 'play princess' and found the feel of her clothing against him curiously erotic. The pair had giggled together when they discovered that although Xion could fit into the dress, it could not be fastened across the length of his much broader back.

Neoma hummed a tune as she continued to brush Xion's hair, making it shine like a gleaming halo. Xion stared out into the distance, a soft smile on his boyishly handsome face. 'Are you happy Neoma?' he asked suddenly. Neoma stopped brushing in surprise, 'I feel happy in this moment' she replied, 'I always wanted a sister' she concluded wistfully. Xion abruptly turned his head towards her and took her hand in his. The hair brush slipped from her grasp as Xion placed her fingers in his mouth. His large amber brown eyes softly fixed towards hers as he began to suck gently. Neoma's heart began to pound with excitement. Her cheeks flushed self consciously as she reconsidered her statement. 

Xion slowly withdrew her hand and placed it on his lap. She could feel the solid bulge of his arousal through the delicate fabric. 'Sister?' he asked, the deepness of his voice held a gentle softness which contradicted the unmistakable primal intent behind his large hooded eyes. Neoma swallowed at the intensity of his gaze. Feeling unnerved, she instantly clarified, 'I was an only child, it was lonely' she explained, 'being with you, here, in my fathers room took me back to being a little girl again.' Xion smiled with compassionate understanding, 'You miss him' he confirmed gently, as he traced her cheek with his cool fingertip. To Neoma's dismay, she began to feel a burning tightness in her throat as she attempted to suppress the tears which threated to fall from her eyes like the rain that continued to sting and streak the window pane. All she could do was nod. 

'What of your mother?' asked Xion sensitively, as he continued to stroke her face soothingly. Neoma flinched, 'She died, in childbirth' she responded bluntly, 'I had a stepmother, she disappeared, it nearly killed my father.' Neoma recalled how frail her father was the terrible night the servants had broken into the castle. Xion frowned with concern and brought Neoma into his arms. Neoma relaxed in his embrace and enjoyed his now dreamily potent lavender and honey scent. 'You are my family now' she whispered, snuggling into him. Xion tenderly stroked her hair, 'What of Hwanwoong?' he asked, acutely aware of the complexity of the question. Neoma had previously warned him that it would not be safe for him to leave her fathers room yet. 'Leave him to me' she responded.