Ch 9 | Happy

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

| ᴊɪᴀ |

I stayed silent not replying anything.. he gave me an affiliative smile.. "it's alright if you don't feel the same for me.. obviously I won't force you to make any kind of decision.. You can tell me your answer any time.." with that he let go my face and walked up to his room.. I too let go the breath I was holding.. Damn.. that was really unexpected..

_______________________________

Time skipped.. It was time for dinner..  today I skipped my part time job.. I was hungry.. well I don't know cooking and I can't order everyday from outside.. and because of my stupid attitude.. I rejected to get maids.. So.. there's only one option left.. Jungkook.. A smirk formed on my face as I got a evil thought in my brain.. I texted him.. though his room is in front of mine's.. I hope he hadn't checked by which name I have saved my number on his phone..

Me : Hey Stepbrother..

he replied after few seconds..

Stepbrother : How dare you save your name as 'Stepsister' in my phone?

My smirk got wide knowing that he checked it now..

Me : Whyyy?? Aren't you my stepbrother? and ain't I your Stepsister?

I love teasing him.. especially when now I know he loves me.. he didn't replied for few seconds..

Stepbrother : What's it?

Me : I'm hungry!

Stepbrother : Come down..

that's it.. I opened the door and at the same time he came out.. We made a quick eye contact.. but he broke it and started walking down closing the door.. and had angry face on.. "Hey Stepbrother~ Wait for me.." he did stopped for a second.. than again started walking.. I followed him down.. damn I love teasing him.. As soon as we reached kitchen I again teased him.. "Hey Stepbro~.. What are you going to make for dinner!"  I always put some pressure on stepbrother word..

He turned back.. "Give me you phone" He asked raising his brow.. "Why?" "Just.give.me" he said.. I rolled my eyes and gave it to him after unlocking my finger password.. I peeked to see what he was doing.. he opened contact.. and changed his name to 'Jungkook' from 'Stepbrother'.. I chuckled slightly after seeing that.. he gave me my phone back politely.. but had same angry face on..

I sat on countertop watching his actions.. He removed noodles packet and kept the water on boiling.. "Can I help you with something Stepbrother?" I said.. He slammed his hand... that reaction of him made me flinch at my place... he turned to me with a super angry look on his face and caged me by putting his both the arms beside me.. it was too fast for me to process.. I leaned back a little.. not gonna lie.. His angry face is scaring me..