𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳

"𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑖𝑒, 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

They rushed through the mess hall doors, heading towards the hanging tree

They rushed through the mess hall doors, heading towards the hanging tree. They knew what was about to happen, and they knew they only had one shot to get it right.

"There it is. Run!" Cindy exclaimed as they approached the tree, pushing her sister and Ronni to do the same.

When they got near the tree, they instantly sank to their knees and began digging. Ziggy was strung up by her wrists with a bleeding nose and a lighter's flame pressed to her arm just a few hours ago at this exact tree.

"Here!" Ronni lets out in relief, only a few minutes before the horrors of the night are over.

Cindy continuously dug the shovel into the ground, doing her best to ignore the sinking feeling in her gut. Something didn't seem right, and something was seriously wrong. She was aware of what they were going to discover, but she would do anything to keep her sister from dying because she bled on some bone.

Nothing could be heard for a few seconds but their frantic gasping and the grinding of metal against ground until a thud burst through and they came to a halt. Ziggy dropped the shovel and pushed the soil around with her hands, trying to figure out what she had hit. Ronni had set aside her shovel to help.

They eventually found the tragic skull of the evil witch that haunted their town. When Ronni notices a shadow moving closer to the woods, Ziggy retrieves the hand. It was a young boy in a mask with a bloody bat.

"They're coming." Ronni's voice was nothing more than a whisper.

"Let's end this." Cindy grumbled, receiving a firm nod from the young pair.

As the missing hand reunited with the rest of the bones, Ziggy clutched the hand bone. She could feel wetness under her nose. Her sister shouting her name was the last thing she heard before she wasn't herself and wasn't underneath the hanging tree. Instead, she saw everything through the eyes of Sarah Fier. As the final words resonated in her ear, images from the past rushed through her consciousness.

"The truth will come out. I will never let you go." Ziggy would never let Nick go, not until he paid for what he's done.

Her sister was right, they could end this curse tonight. All they have to do is find Nick Goode and kill him.

"Easy." Ziggy declared to herself.

Hands on her shoulders started shaking her roughly, which brought her out of her daze.

"Ziggy! Come on! Snap out of it!"

"Please, Ziggy!"

She could hear Ronni and Cindy screaming and crying for her to return. So she did, she would go to any length for her sister and girlfriend. The spell was broken the moment she blinked her eyes open. Sarah Fier had revealed the truth to her in the hopes that she would defend Shadyside and bring a stop to Nick Goode's reign over them, and she would.