𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨

"𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑝. 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑡."

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, shit, shit!" Ziggy cursed as she ran through the woods away from a group of Sunnyvale campers chasing her

She was looking for a hiding spot in the Sunnyvale cabins while playing hide and seek with Ronni. She stumbled into Sheila's cabin and found clothing, snacks, and money. Ziggy was well aware that it was a bad idea, but it was tempting.

Unfortunately for her, Sheila and her friends noticed her leaving the cabin. This sparked Sheila's hatred for her, prompting Ziggy to flee into the woods. She ran and sprint for what seemed like hours until a forearm appeared out of nowhere and punched her down. As blood began to drip from her nose, her vision became blurry. Sheila and her group were standing in front of her when she looked up.

"You're gonna hang, witch." Sheila said solemnly, her eyes dark.

"Fuck." Ziggy mentally swore.

"Before the witch's final breath, she found a way to cheat her death. By cutting off her wicked hand, she kept her grip upon our land! She reaches from beyond the grave, to make good men her wicked slaves."

"She'll take your blood, take your head. She'll follow you until you're dead!"

As Sheila tied a rope around Ziggy's hands and dragged her to the infamous hanging tree, the group chanted the well-known rhyme.

"Hang her." Sheila said, smirking as Ziggy looked at her.

"Let me down, you little shits!" Ziggy screamed angrily, kicking the ground.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Sheila wondered aloud, an evil grin on her lips.

She dug through Ziggy's pockets and discovered ten bucks.

"Goddamn thief!" Will Goode, the boy who punched her in the face, spat out.

"No, no. She's no thief." Sheila responds with a cocky grin.

"She's possessed by the witch. The only way to explain her psycho behavior." She smirked.

"Fuck you!" Ziggy exclaimed, elbowing Sheila's nose, which was bleeding.

"Guess we're even now." Ziggy muttered, a smug smile on her face.

"You know what they did to Sarah Fier, right?" Sheila questioned as she approached the redhead.

"They hung her from this very tree, and you know what we should do to witches...You burn them." Sheila said as Ziggy stared at her with dark eyes.

"You don't have to be so jealous, Sheila. Just because Ronni chose me doesn't mean you have to murder me!" Ziggy pointed out.