𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

"𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.
𝑆𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠."

Ziggy and Ronni walked across camp, seeking for a good hiding spot to get away from Tommy

Ziggy and Ronni walked across camp, seeking for a good hiding spot to get away from Tommy. They walked inside the mess hall, which was strangely empty.

Ronni closes the door with shaking hands, while Ziggy frantically looks around for something to distract Tommy. Her gaze searched the room before she rushed to one of the tables to grab the radio. She turned it on as a joyful melody played.

"Come on!" Ronni exclaimed as they ran to the storage closet hidden behind the shelves.

A loud bang from Tommy's axe was heard, forcing them to jump as the door shattered. Ronni closes her eyes and grips the knife in her palm fiercely.

"Whoever that is, he is not my brother." Ronni thought.

"We're gonna die." She sighed, feeling her heart pounding out of her chest.

"No, we're not." Ziggy replies, attempting to control her trembling voice.

"You know I'm bad at expressing myself, but I...I can't lose you. You're the one thing I got right." Ziggy sighed, caressing her girlfriend's face.

"You won't lose me. I promise." Ronni reassures her with a kiss.

They can hear Tommy wandering around the room, tapping his axe on the floor, looking for his next victim as soon as the music stops. He walked straight past their hiding area as Ziggy clenched her teeth and drew the knife back in anticipation for an attack.

Ziggy stabbed Tommy's neck, piercing it into his skin, after taking one final deep breath. This caused him to turn around. Ziggy searched his eyes for Tommy, the innocent boy she thought she knew. Even if there was nothing there. His eyes were pitch dark and lifeless, as if his soul had been taken from him. Ziggy had shivers and saw something sinister around Tommy as Ronni pulled her back just in time for him to swung his axe.

Everything happened so fast in such a short period of time. The next thing they knew, Ronni was groaning in pain from having her chest slashed, and Ziggy was on the floor alongside her as Tommy sprinted towards them.

"Ronni..." Ziggy panted as she slipped over to her girlfriend.

Ronni closed her eyes, expecting to be ripped in half, but nothing happened. Cindy pushes a shovel over Tommy's head as soon as she opens her eyes, while Ziggy gently shakes her arm.