𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳

"𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑖𝑡." - 𝐸𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝐷𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑜𝑛

" - 𝐸𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝐷𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑜𝑛

[Summer of 1978]

Ziggy was woken up by her sister's voice. She turned to her side as her body immediately hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Ziggy, wake up! We have to leave soon." Cindy whisper-yelled.

"Arghh. Did you just push me off my own bed?" Ziggy groaned.

"I didn't even do anything. You did that to yourself." Cindy shrugged as she walked out of the room.

"Whatever." Ziggy yawned, secretly eager to get up.

Her heart felt like it was about to burst. The thought of seeing her girlfriend drove her absolutely nuts. She got dressed right away, going out of her way to really look at herself in the mirror before leaving. Cindy and Ziggy had no choice but to comply when their mother offered to drive them since they rarely see their parents.

They arrived at Camp Nightwing after a one-hour drive. Ziggy quickly got out of the car to grab her belongings, already on her way to her shared cabin with Ronni as Cindy caught up to assist her in getting settled. Cindy took a look around the cabin once they were inside. She offered to sweep the floor simply because she despises a dirty cabin.

Ziggy had been staring out the window the entire time when she noticed Ronni and her brother walking towards the cabin. Ziggy noticed Sheila standing nearby, staring at her girlfriend from a distance. She gave her a hard glare in her direction.

"Tommy!" Cindy exclaimed as she ran up to her boyfriend and hugged him.

Ziggy jumped off the bed and kissed Ronni, which received a confused look from Cindy.

"What is the meaning of this?" She asked, demanding answers.

Ronni chuckled as Ziggy looked down, her cheeks slightly tingling. She didn't realize Cindy and Tommy were in the room with them.

"Well, uh..." Ronni begins to consider a better way of informing them about their relationship.

"We're dating." Ziggy said as if it were the easiest thing in the world to say.

"Wait, how come you didn't say anything? I'm your sister, you should've told me." Cindy frowned.

"Well, now you know." Ziggy shrugged as she took Ronni's hand and led her to the bed.

"You look pissed. Did you two fight again?" Ronni asked in concern.

"No, I just saw Sheila watching you like a hawk when you arrived, talking to Nick Goode and his brother." Ziggy stated, shaking her head.