𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑓, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙. 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑝 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟."

Right after showering Sheila with insects, Ziggy and Ronni couldn't stop giggling at their own antics

"If Cindy finds out what we did, she'll definitely chop off my head." Ziggy laughed.

"Yeah, and if Tommy finds out I took his keys, he won't snap at me, he'll just be upset." Ronni stated as they returned to their cabin.

"How is he doing, by the way? I heard what happened with Nurse Lane." Ziggy wondered.

"He's fine, he just hit his head, but hopefully he'll be fine," Ronni said with a sigh.

Ziggy hesitated before asking a question once they were inside their shared cabin. They've known each other long enough to recognize each other's quirks and mannerisms.

"It's okay, Ziggy. You can ask me anything." Ronni chuckled slightly, noticing the look on her face.

"Alright. So, have you and Tommy always gotten along?" Ziggy questioned.

"Yeah, we're pretty close. He's a very sweet and supportive brother, and I couldn't ask for anyone else to be honest." Ronni replied.

"You're lucky." Ziggy sighed as she sagged down on the bed.

"What about you? How are things with your sister?" Ronni asked as she sat beside her.

"Well, she's still acting like she's too good and perfect for anyone around her. We used to be really close and have so much fun, but that was before she changed." Ziggy shook her head.

"She lectured me about you earlier because she was upset about me not mentioning our relationship, which I obviously did for a reason." She added, rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry." Ronni frowned.

"Don't be. It's not your fault. No one wants a sister like me, I get it." Ziggy sighed and looked down.

"Z, don't say that. It'll be fine, just give her some time," Ronni had said, moving closer to adjust the hair that was blocking her face.

Ziggy allowed herself to lay down while Ronni sat next to her. They both turn to face each other, a smile spreading across their faces. When they're together, everything feels so natural. They don't have to put up barriers or enact a false persona. They can simply be themselves.

"You're one tough and badass girl, Ziggy Berman." Ronni said, protectively wrapping her arm around Ziggy's waist.

"This may sound cheesy as hell, but I feel safe with you, seriously, I love being with you." Ziggy muttered softly as her cheeks flushed.