JUNGWOO - When the Mafia fell in love with the Doctor

Start from the beginning

"Damn" she mumbled and closed her eyes.

-----

Jungwoo woke up seeing the not so familiar surroundings as he tried to sat up when he felt pain in his leg.

"A-Ark!" he yelped in pain and stared at his surroundings.

"Oh her house" he mumbled and limped to the living room.He saw her sleeping soundly on the couch.

Then he heard his phone rang."Hello? Lucas?" he mumbled.

"I'm in this girl's house.She helped me.Track my phone I don't know the address" he said and hang up the call.

Suddenly he found her waking up."Oh sorry that I wake you up" Jungwoo said taking a seat in front of hers.

"Nah that's okay.I'm already awake.What time is it?" she asked rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"10 am" he showed his watch.

"Boii I should sleep more" she whined before walking into her small kitchen.

"How are you feeling? Luckily you're alive I thought the surgery was unsuccessful because you sleep longer than any patients should" the girl snapped and he glared at her.

"Thanks by the way" she shrugged and handed him a cup of water.

"You don't go to work? Hospital?" he asked and she shook her head.

"I took a day off.I hate that place" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Gurl then why you study this shit in the first place?" he asked curiously.

"Not your fucking problem.Call your family or I'll defenestrate you from this house" she snapped and he looked at her unbelievably.

"How can you even be a doctor? As far as I know, they are very nice" He looked at her disgustedly.

"Shut the fuck up" she said and the doorbell rang.

Y/n went to opened a door and saw a tall guy.

"Lucas!" Jungwoo called and the tall man walked in ignoring the shorty owner of the house.

"Let's go home!" He said and Lucas pushed him out from her house.

"ADIOS DOC!" Jungwoo cheered and Y/n scoffed.

"Bitch"

—— 2 weeks later ——

"Miss Y/n you have a patient" the nurse said and Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"Emergency?" the nurse shook her head.

"Appointment" she said and Y/n scratched her head confusedly.

"But I don't remember having one? Nevermind I'll just go check on them.Thank you" Y/n left the nurse to her office.

She saw a guy laying down on the bed."Hey doc!" She furrowed her eyebrows seeing the injured guy that stayed in her house.

"AH BITCH!" Y/n exclaimed and he pouted his lips cutely.

"I'm not a bitch.I'm Jungwoo" he whined and she rolled her eyes.

"Why are you here?" Y/n asked and he pointed her his muscular arm.

"It hurts here" he pointed at the small wound.

"Hm? Where?" she asked taking out the bandages silently.

"Here!!" Jungwoo whined while pointing at the small wound.

"Ahh I see I see!! Aigoo it must be hurt!!" she cooed and he nodded his head cutely.She placed the Hello Kitty bandage on it.

"FINISH!! YOU CAN GO NOW!!" he frowned and kicked his legs to the air.

"What now? Seizures? I'm not a fucking shaman" she went to her seat and he stood up as he accidentally hit his head on the curtain rail.

"ARK!! OW!!" he yelped loudly in pain and Y/n quickly ran to him.

"YAH STUPID!! YOU KNOW YOURSELF YOU'RE A GIANT WHY CAN'T YOU BE CAREFUL?!" she sat him down on the bed while he was still holding his head.

"Are you okay?!" she asked worriedly and Jungwoo silently smiled cheekily.

"OW!!" he cried and she ran to her table taking out the ointment.

"Yah let go.Let me treat you" she gently pushed his hands away and she tiptoed to to reach his head while Jungwoo's breathe hitched at how close they are.

He put his hands behind her and pulled her closer making she gasped at hi action.

Suddenly, they heard the door was slammed opened by someone.

"Dad!" Y/n exclaimed in shocked.

"Here you are Lee Y/n?! Dating with random man?! While there are patients in needs?!" he yelled in angered.

Y/n looked at Jungwoo's hands which were still on her back.

"N-No dad I-" her father cut her.

"Remember when I said one wrong deed then you're out.Now goodbye" he walked away and Y/n felt tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Y-Y/n?" Jungwoo called and she turned to him.Y/n treated his head and opened the door.

"Please leave.I'm no longer a doctor here" she sniffed and Jungwoo guiltily left the room.

----

"Who's there?" Y/n asked as she opened the door.

"Uh hey" it was Jungwoo.

"Yeah.Come in" she walked back into her house and he followed her.

"I'm so sorry for what happened" he breathed out.

"That's okay.That old man kinda lost one of his beautiful gems in that hospital" she chuckled silently.

"How could your dad fire you just because of that?" he asked unbelievably.

"That's how he is.He made me study in medical school since I was 9.And I guess you already know it.It was against my will.He said if I obey him then he'll disown me.Who wants that right?"

"Now that he disowned me.I'm kinda relieved because I already got a house to live on my own.But I need a few tons of bucks more to start my world again" she sighed loudly.

"Why don't you work for me?" he suggested.

"As what?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"A medic? I mean we don't have a medic nor a doctor in our team so maybe if you want to? I'll pay you three times than your dad pay you" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"T-THREE TIMES?!" she shrieked and he nodded his head.

"Okay sure!" she clapped her hands excitedly.

"Just a reminder that our work is kinda dangerous.But! No need to worry about that.Also you have to live with us.You can come back here every weekends.Okay?" he asked and she bit her lips nervously thinking back and forth about everything.

"Okay sure!"