RENJUN - Cold Mafia Husband (1/2)

"Renjun-shi should we have breakfast together?" You said to your forced cold mafia husband as soon as he walked downstairs from his room.

"I'm busy just eat on your own" Renjun muttered coldly at you and walked out from the mansion.Your smile slowly dropped and replaced by the frown.

You sighed and sat down on the chair staring at the multiple choices of breakfast meals that you made.In case he didn't like any of it.

"When?" you asked yourself remembering your grandma in-law's words.'He will love you back I promise' you just shook your head trying to cheer yourself up with positive thoughts.

"Aish can't you hear him?! He's busy!! Busy busy!!" you slapped your head multiple times and breathed in and out.

You decided to visit your in laws since it was months after you met them.After you finished your breakfast, you went to get ready and the driver brought you to their house.

You thanked him and went into the house."Aww my Y/nie!! Have you been doing good?!" your mother in law asked happily as her wide smile can clearly show you how happy she was to meet you.

"I'm good mom!! What about you?" you replied and she just held your hands."I've been good but you know your Dad always bully me!!" she whined and you chuckled softly.

"He did that because he loves you Mom!!" you said and she scrunched her face a little.

You've been always wanting your in law's relationship to happen to you too.They looked so happy together even though they were known as a dark family in the public.

They always goofing around with each other while you and Renjun are doing the opposite.Totally opposite.

You were the only one that working for this marriage for this whole 5 months.You wanted to give up but his grandma said no so you have no other choice except to keep working on it.

"Honey?! Mom!! Come down Y/n is here!!" Mother in law said and the two elders walked into the livingroom with a huge smiled after hearing your name.

"Hello sweetheart" you hugged the grandma as she sat down beside you."How are you Y/n?" father asked and you just shrugged.

"I'm doing good father.How about you? And grandma?" you asked and they just smiled and muttering fine together.

"Oh how's my boy? Is he doing good too? I've told him so many times to text me but he never did!!" his mom sighed pouting a little."Renjun is doing well mom" you said giving her a faint smile.

"Ohh did he like the breakfast?!" mom asked excitedly and you just nodded a little.You cooked his favourite breakfast that his mom always cook but he just left.

"H-He love it!!" you lied and they chuckled a little.Suddenly your phone rang.It was your best friend.You picked it up and frowned before hanging it up.

"Mom, grandma, Dad.I'm sorry but I have to go.My staff's mother got sick so there are shorts of help in the cafe" You said and their smiles dropped too.

"It's okay hun we understand.Do come visit us again hm? Take care" You smiled and hugged them before running to your cafe that was a few metres away.

Not long after, they turned to the main door again."Aww Renjunie is home!!" his mom cheered happily giving the son a hug.

"Hey mom" he chuckled softly and went to greet his father and grandma."Mom did you cook my favourite breakfast? I'm hungry" Renjun whined.

"Huh? But didn't you eat at home before going to work?" His father asked confusedly."No I didn't eat breakfast yet" Renjun shook his head.