"He's adopted" (Avengers 2012)

Beginne am Anfang

"O-kay!" John finally gets the phone and attempts to talk to Nikki as she and Natasha both giggle at his expense, "I'll handle you later, young lady, bye."

Nikki's giggles subside, "Totally worth it! Bye dad!"

"We love you!"

"We love you!"

Both Nikki and Nellie yell into the phone which makes John smile brightly, not even noticing the way Natasha was also smiling at him.

"I love you too, girls," John hangs up the phone and now looks at Natasha.

His hold on her was tight, "What did she say to you?"

"Oh, nothing...just something about you reading The Notebook way too many times to count."

"God damn it," John sighs and Natasha laughs before patting his face a few times.

"You know, I never would have expected The Ghost to be a hopeless romantic," Natasha says just as John releases her from his hold.

He leans back against the wall opposite to her again and folds his arms, "Yeah...so maybe I am."

Natasha sends him a teasing smile, "Now that's cute."

John scoffs and waves her off, "Wasn't there a reason for why you came looking for me?"

"Aw, why change the subject?" Natasha follows after John, whom shoves her playfully as they exchange a small laugh, "Fury is about to interrogate Loki right now, I just thought you'd want to be there."

"Oh?" John raises a brow as they were now on their way to the control bay, "You think he'll manage to get any information?"

"Hard to say," Natasha shrugs, "Loki is..."

John noticed the way she was trying to find a word, "He's an interesting character, I think you mean."

"Yeah," Natasha nods, "...an interesting one for sure."

...

Loki is now seen free from his cuffs and is contained in a large glass cell held by some hydraulic rigs.

Fury enters the room and walks up to the control panel of the cell, "In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass."

Fury presses a button which opens up a hatch underneath Loki's cell and Loki peers as much as he can from the glass.

Without seeing, the sounds of gustins winds would make man shit his pants. Not a god, though.

"Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!"Fury closes the hatch and points at Loki, "Ant,"  then points at the button which would drop Loki into the steel trap,"Boot."

Loki smirks at this, "It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me though."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you," Nick simply responds.

"Oh," Loki still has his smirk, "I've heard."

The God looks into a camera.

The others watch on the monitor as Loki is getting interrogated, Banner especially looks at the monitor intently.

"The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?" Loki taunts.

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control," Nick decides to play along, "You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate...and you might not be glad that you did."