Benny laughs, "Sarah needs us, come on."

Mary sighs and follows him out of Ethan's room. "Is everything o-oh my god." Mary gasps at the sight in Jane's room. Standing next to Jane is a tall girl, with bright blue hair and a creepily happy expression on her face.

"What the heck is that?" Ethan whisper yells. "That, is a life sized Debbie Dazzle. I think I had a dream about this once." Benny replies.

"She's so creepy." Mary whispers, not realizing she was practically hiding behind Benny and clutching onto his arm.

Ethan pulls Jane aside to ask her what happened, Benny notices Mary's hand on his arm. "You okay?" He asks, averting his eyes to her hand then to her scared face.

Mary nods a little too enthusiastically, "yeah, I'm fine. Totally great."

Benny raises a suspicious eyebrow at her, "mhm. Sure. If you're afraid it's okay, no one is gonna judge you."

"I'm not afraid. I just don't like dolls. Or dolls that come to life." Mary whispers.

"Let's have ice cream, and go to a roller disco dance party!" Debbie cheers, turning around to flash her creepy smile at them.

Mary hides even more behind Benny, practically looking over his shoulder. "I'm in!" Benny smiles.

Mary shakes her head, "seriously?!"

"No parties. We need to turn her back into a doll." Ethan states.

"I second that." Mary adds.

"No! I don't wanna go back. It's so boring, I wanna have fun. I won't go back, I won't," Debbie says angrily, which scared Mary even more. Benny can sense this, so he gently moves his arm away from her grip to hold her hand. Mary doesn't realize that a small smile formed on her face.

"Don't worry, Debbie. I won't let them change you back, I promise." Jane gushes and grabs Debbie's hand.

"Oh goodie," Debbie flashes a smile at Jane, "let's celebrate. Cupcake dance party!"

Jane leads Debbie downstairs, Sarah shoves the spell book into Benny's chest, "find a way to undo this, now."

Benny sighs, "it's not that simple. I think Jane used a different spell." He pauses and opens the book, momentarily letting go of Mary's hand, "or different words. I can't reverse it until I know the exact spell."

Mary groans, "ugh. I'm so not gonna be able to sleep tonight."

"Kitchen party!" Debbie sings from downstairs.

Ethan sighs and walks out the door, "just find the spell. Fast."

"Oh so, you get to go to the party, that's fair!" Benny shouts at him.

Mary rolls her eyes and steps out from behind the wizard, "come on, I'm sure you can figure this out. I can help too if you want."

Benny nods at the brunette,"thanks."

The two head to Ethan's room and sit down at his computer. Benny flipped through his spell book for a while as Mary peered over his shoulder.

"This is hopeless. I have no idea what spell Jane used," Benny eventually groans then slams his book shut.

"Well, maybe there's another way we can get rid of her. Like throw her down a flight of stairs." Mary jokes.

Benny chuckles, "wow you really don't like any of this, huh?"

Mary shakes her head, "not at all. I'm already having a dream of her following me home and killing me in my sleep."

"You know I won't let anything happen to you, right?" Benny blurts out. He feels his cheeks flush once he realizes what he said, "I- I mean-"