I didn't want to party or drink, or spend any time with them for that matter, I just wanted to stay in my room and shut everything out. But it was starting to feel impossible since I was forced to be involved and stay in their eye sight.

"Come on Jaylee! Why don't you have a few drinks and dance with me." Louis grinned as he walked over towards me and held out his hand for me to grab.

I examined his posture before I shook my head immediately, wanting nothing to do with him. "No." I replied dryly as I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Why not? Don't you want to celebrate?" He asked as he held a beer in his other hand.

"Why on earth would I want to do that?"I spoke bitterly as my eyes narrowed.

"Because we are the kings of London. Isn't that awesome? We can do whatever we want, no one can stop us." Louis smiled as I scoffed.

"So I can go home now?" I smiled back sarcastically as he frowned.

"This is your home." He replied seriously.

"Why don't you leave me alone, I'm gonna go to my room." I said as I stood up.

"Whoa whoa whoa, you're not going anywhere princess." He chuckled as he grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Ugh you reek of alcohol." I scoffed as I got a whiff of his scent.

"Cuz I had a couple drinks, why don't you have some of mine." He smirked as he shoved his beer in my face.

"Stop Louis I don't want that!" I raised my voice as I slapped it away.

"Oh come on you're Nirvana now! You can do whatever you want. You can let loose, you can party, you can drink. You can finally have some fun. You're gonna be rich soon." He smiled as he stumbled on his feet.

There's that name again. Nirvana.

"Is that really all you care about?" I asked bitterly as I examined him.

"Well I care about you too." He grinned as he pulled me close and grabbed my waist.

"Stop, get off of me." I hissed as he held me tighter.

"Louis." I huffed as he set his beer down and grabbed my face with his other hand.

"I want you with me." He whispered before he leaned in, attempting to hug me.

"I said no!" I yelled before I slapped him hard in the face, causing him to remain completely still.

I felt his muscles tense as his face whipped to the side, taking a moment to process what just happened.

"You ruined my life. You took everything from me, and now that you finally get what you want, you still won't set me free. When will you ever let me go?! When will I ever go home?!" I spoke to him with so much anger that tears began to fill in my eyes.

"How dare you hit me." Louis growled before he attempted to swing a punch at me, causing my body to instantly block him.

I quickly captured his arm before I hit him with my elbow, causing him to stumble on his feet before I punched him to the ground.

"You're the reason you piss me off! You're the reason I Nirvana!" I screamed as I climbed on top of him and began beating him senselessly.

He blocked his face as I began scratching and slapping him, not stopping myself from letting all of my rage out.

I straddled his stomach as I squeezed him between my thighs, using my hands to hit him all around his face and chest.

Once I realized I was getting no where, I wrapped my hands around his throat, choking him with much force while I lost myself in a haze.