seven

Today was Saturday, a pointless day, no school means no new information. So picking up any pieces from the students living around you was the best you could do.

Walking into the common room, you watched for a moment as most of them conversed, some watching a movie.

Feeling slightly awkward you walked over to the fridge to grab some water but was quickly interrupted by someone.

"L/n." said a voice you weren't familiar with yet. You turned around to see an firm gaze starting at you. Blocking out his ride side, the eye colour he shared with Dabi was watching you.

"I haven't introduced myself yet, I am Shoto Todoroki." he continued.

"I know who you are, son of Endeavor." You said, battling his gaze with your own. Swallowing hard, a frown appeared on his lips.

He had no idea why he approached you in the first place, he was drawn to you for some reason. As if he knew there were thousands of secrets locked up inside you.

Some of the others watched, you could even hear Denki whisper to Sero, "Look, the quiet kids are having a stare off."

You held back your urge to mock Todoroki, like the villain you were, say something disgusting about the home he grew up in. Mention that you knew a lot more about him than he realised. But you didn't, all you did was smile, then walk away.

Meanwhile, Bakugou watched your behaviour, your serious but careful demeanour. He wanted to know more about you, he wanted to know why it was so hard to understand you.

He watched the hours go by until it was finally 5:59, you would be knocking on his door in a few seconds so he got up and shoved the clothes on his floor into the corner. Finally, hearing your knock, he walked over to the door and opened it.

Looking up, you saw him looking at you impatiently then moving out of the way for you. Sitting down in the same spot as the last few times you had studied together.

"Did you hear the news?" he said, sitting a metre away from you.

"What news?" Your head shot up a bit suspiciously.

"The class is going on another trip, somewhere where the villains can't find us."

Ironic, isn't it. All for One instructed you to stay with Him whilst the league attacked, He wanted to keep you hidden from the public and especially from UA, He knew his plan for you from the start.

"We leave on Monday and stay there for a two weeks. It's just training and stuff."

As he explained more details you closed off your ears, a school trip with these heros in training would be possibly the most annoying experience of your life.

But, this was perfect, their guard would be down, oblivious to the fact they could be killed any moment. Just wait until you tell All for One.

"Hello?" He snapped you back to reality.

You looked back over to him innocently and apologised politely, "Got distracted."

"I would love to know what's in that brain of yours that makes you look dead half the time. It's creepy you know, you just freeze for a while, not even blinking, sometimes you even smile. It's fucking weird." He said as he started writing out equations.

"You want to know what I'm thinking?" you repeated what he said, making him look at you curiously.

I'm thinking about how proud He will be when I wipe out the future generation of heros.

"I'm thinking about how excited I am for the trip, maybe I can start to make some friends." you smiled at him. An actual smile.

He shook off your weird reply and continued his work. About thirty minutes went past before you lost focus on the pointless schoolwork you had to do.

"What was it like getting kidnapped by the league?" you asked him abruptly, making his eyes widen.

"What?" he muttered, his eyes retraced the haunted memories.

"You can tell me." you said slightly quieter.

He looked at you, seeing your encouraging eyes light up, giving away too much. He thought for a moment about it, pausing before he spoke again.

"They locked me to a chair, and asked me stupid questions. And it was really cold in there, there was a smell of alcohol...and they were all smiling at me."

"Shigiraki was?" you spoke about your frenemy.

"Yeah, that guy...he was so fucking creepy."

"Did anything else happen?" you were dying to know more.

A moment passed before he spoke again.

"They locked me up in this room." Ah yes, the red room, "and they...they made me bleed. I thought I was dead. But I woke up, and they did it again."

Their actions are greedy, you thought to yourself.

"And that's when All Might saved you?" you asked.

"Yeah, all the top hero's came. I was fine, I didn't need their help." He was getting frustrated, hunched over as he spoke looking down at the paper below him, meanwhile you sat propped up on your knees analysing the way his features echoed the same features he showed that night. After all, you had seen him passed out, surrounded by blood, locked in a cage. Like an animal.

"Do you think it was your fault?" your voice was even more precious, whispering the venom into his ears.

"My fault?" his eyebrows arched together.

"That All Might fell."

Eyes widening, he snapped, "Get out!" His eyes latched onto yours and under all the anger, they showed fear. Standing up quickly, he pointed to the door and shouted again but louder, "Get out!"

Heros. So emotionally weak, it's embarrassing.

"Good thing we finished the project." You said grabbing your things, dancing in your little victory as you left him room.

He stayed standing, starting aimlessly at the door. Why did he tell you that? What was it about your voice that made him open up to you? What was it about that particular moment that made him spill what he has never spoken about to anyone else before?