Pokémon The First Movie

It all started on the 6th August. A group of Scientists were walking through the jungle of Guyana. There was a shrine, dedicated to the Legendary Pokémon Mew, there. In the shrine they found an eyelash from Mew and had plans to use to create a clone of Mew.

The thing is the head of Team Rocket, Giovanni, had paid the scientists to create a replica of Mew. Giovanni had been trying to capture Mew for a long time, but he never succeeded. So he decided to have the scientists create a replica of Mew, so he could use that for his evil plans instead.

The leader of the group of scientists was a man named Dr Fuji. Dr Fuji had been into cloning ever since his daughter, Amber, died. Once he lived a normal, happy family life with his wife and daughter. But one day Amber tragically died from a car accident.

Dr Fuji was distraught by her death, so with her DNA he planned to try to clone her. Dr Fuji's wife was not happy with what her husband was trying to do, sure she missed Amber, but cloning her would not be the same. She begged her husband not to do it, but he refused to listen and so she left him and left her wedding ring next to the family photo. But Dr Fuji still worked on cloning his daughter.

In the scientist's lab on New Island, the scientists were not just trying to clone Mew and Amber, but three more Pokémon, Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle. Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle were in test tubes, with pipes connected to the tubes. The same was with the DNA of Amber and Mew.

In the end though, only the copy of Mew, that the scientists called Mewtwo, survived the experiment. Ambertwo, Bulbasaurtwo, Charmandertwo and Squirtletwo died. Dr Fuji was outraged that his daughter was now gone forever, but was relieved that Mewtwo survived.

Days later, Mewtwo woke up from its slumber in the test tubes. He heard the scientists talking from outside the test tubes. 'Those voices,' he thought, 'they are outside where I should be.' He suddenly glowed blue and the glass test tubes broke.

The scientists saw that and one of them contacted Giovanni at once. Dr Fuji stepped forward to speak with Mewtwo. "Who am I?" Mewtwo asked telepathically.

"You are a Pokémon we created from the DNA of Mew." Dr Fuji said. He showed a stone picture of Mew to Mewtwo. "For years we have tried to clone Mew. And you Mewtwo are our first achievement."

"Clone?" Mewtwo said, "Am I just a Copy? Am I just a shadow?"

"Of course not," Dr Fuji said, "you are far greater than Mew. Thanks to our experiments your psychic powers have become strong."

"Is your experiment with me over?" Mewtwo asked.

"Oh no our experiments aren't over yet," Dr Fuji said, "this is just the beginning. Now the real tests will begin."

The scientists began congratulating each other for their work and started thinking about what to do next.

But Mewtwo was starting to get very angry. 'These humans, they care nothing for me,' he thought to himself, 'Is this my purpose? Am I nothing but an experiment? Am I nothing but a laboratory specimen? This cannot be my destiny! This is not my destiny!' Mewtwo glowed blue and started to destroy the laboratory and all the scientists too.

Dr Fuji took one last look at Mewtwo. "We dreamed of creating the world's most powerful Pokémon," he said, "and we succeeded." Then he died from the flames.

Mewtwo stood on what was left of New Island, with the science lab still burning, when he heard a sound coming from the sky.

The sound was a helicopter, with the head of Team Rocket, Giovanni and his Pokémon Persian in it. Giovanni had got the call from the scientists before Mewtwo destroyed the lab, "Those fools didn't understand how magnificent you really are," Giovanni said, "join me and I will show you how truly magnificent you are."