epilogue

6 months later

"what is up boys! how are we doing chat? everybody behaving? that's what you love to see!" schlatt smiles down at his left monitor and watches his chat fly by.

"so we got the usual wednesday stream; chat a little, game a little." he chuckles at chat.

passp00rte WHERES Y/U/N Jammies WHERES Y/U/N Jammies WHERES Y/U/N Jammies WHERES Y/U/N JammiesWHERES Y/U/N Jammies WHERES Y/U/N Jammies
emilyvw manifold stream??
beetslettuce Y/U/N AND JAMBO Hypers Y/U/N AND JAMBO HypersY/U/N AND JAMBO HypersY/U/N AND JAMBO HypersY/U/N AND JAMBO Hypers
torrotori when's the minecraft date with y/u/n??
ruebean christmas stream Jammies

"god there's so much more of you since Lud left. I won't leave you for youtube though, chat. y/n? if i'm honest i think she's still sleeping... yes! christmas stream boys!! and happy hanukkah to those who celebrate! rich was telling me all about it."

tts starts off, "schlatt please stop releasing youtooz merch i'm so broke please god schlatt the kids need new shoes"

"HAH! the rich get richer!!"

"hey!" i call from the doorway with jambo in my arms, "don't lie to them!"
he turns around to see me with the fondest smile, "fine ... chat the christmas drop's earnings are being donated to charity... you happy now?"
"yes." i kiss his head.

"chat look, your favourite!" he gestures to me and drops his headphones on my head as i set jambo on the desk and he sniffs around.
"huh?"
"i'm gonna go get us some snacks so you can sit and be cozy on the couch."
"aw okay" i smile and turn back to the camera as he plods out.

"hey chat. gingerbread? yes all our snacks are christmas themed, i've actually got him a little christmas hat he can clip to his headphones but he doesn't know yet, i'm gonna put it on and see if he notices."

"y/u/n jambo needs a santa's little helper sweater because he is such a sweet boy."

"oh! look!" i dive under the desk and grab the little outfit bundled on the floor. i pull it onto the kitty with ease and he jumps onto my shoulders with the hat flopping loosely off his head.

"elfbo!" i smile.

schlatt walks back in with a blanket and some snacks and wraps both around me cozily. then, he wraps his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"you want to watch something holiday themed tonight?" he says, hushed.
"yeah! chat any suggestions? christmas films?"
"oh shit i forgot we were streaming." he laughs, "not really a habit of mine."
i chuckle and lean my head on his.

"we could watch little women?" i look at him for confirmation.
he grimaces, taking his headphones back (much to my delight) "it's kinda- is there a hat on these?"
"it's so good! come on.." i poke his shoulder.
"nah let's watch like.. elf."
"one now, one later?"
"yeah okay." he nods and grabs jambo.

"hey guys turn around."

"oh hey esfand-"

snap.

"haha you guys look so dumb." he smiles down at the camera.

"where did you get that?" i grin.
"one of your boxes. is it from when you were a kid?" he fiddles with the little pink toy.

schlatt smiles back at me.

"no it's from... just a couple years ago."

BYE WE DONE NOW!