After Callie got the tickets, she evenly distributed them between everyone and opted on sharing the remaining ones with me. She let the three walk ahead of us, "Any rides you want to get on?" she questions, looking around.

I shake my head, which grabs her attention. "Don't tell me you came here just to walk around. Surely, you'd want to get on some of these rides."

Shrugging my shoulders, I take notice that Eliza stopped, her eyes on us. I turn my head to my wife, not letting my emotions ruin this day. "It's fine, Cal. Go have fun with them, I'll be fine."

Callie frowns and moves in front of me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm good baby. But today isn't about me, today is about them. So go spoil them, you don't have to watch over me. I'm a big girl."

Her hand lifts my chin, allowing her eyes to meet mine, "Everyday is about you, my love. Tell me what's wrong." God, she's so cute. I shake my head again, "Nothing. Go, they're waiting for you. I'll be okay." 

I shoo her away before she can say anything else. She continues to turn around a few times, her worried eyes on me until I'm no longer in her sight. Sighing, I make my way over to a bench and pull out my phone.

It wasn't until my phone was on 19% and requesting to be charged that I noticed I had been sitting at this bench for nearly 4 hours. I glance around, not spotting Callie and co. 

I sigh, stretching my legs before crossing them and glancing around me. Immediately I take notice the man and woman standing near the ferris wheel, their eyes on me. The man says something to the woman, his eyes never leaving my body.

Great, just what I wanted. I let out another breath, already knowing what was about to happen. Either he was going to come flirt or she was. Or both. And quite frankly, I was not in the mood. Especially when my wife was somewhere else with another woman acting a bit too friendly.

But nonetheless, I remain seated, anticipating their approach. And as expected, the man makes his way over. I take a moment to really take him in. From his nappy golden dreads down to his pierced brow and nose to his floral button-up and khaki shorts. In all honesty, if I wasn't married or more attracted to women, I wouldn't mind his approach.

His brown skin looked especially beautiful under the sun rays. As he got closer I noticed the gleam in his hazel eyes. "Good afternoon" his deep voice was alluring and attractive.

"Afternoon," I spit, sitting up and scooting over.

He took that as invitation and sat down. "I couldn't help but notice how lonely you looked. You've been here alone for quite sometime" he speaks.

I opted against telling him the truth. I would make Callie sound bad by saying: Oh yeah, my wife is with another woman at the moment. They're playing house.

"Did someone stand you up? Or were you waiting for your brother to get back from one of the rides?" he questions, glancing around. I shake my head, answering for both questions. The man nods his head.

"Well, if that's the case... you see my sister over there?" he questions pointing towards the woman he was with earlier.

I nod my head, my eyes taking her in as well. She's hot.

"She's interested in you but extremely awkward when it comes down to talking with people. I was wondering if you would give her your number?"

I open my mouth to answer, "Oh sorry. I'm ma-"

"Is there something you need from my wife?" I hear. The man and I turn our heads spotting a rather pissed off Callie O'Brien. She glances between us, a look of disapproval setting in her features. The man shakes his head, "I apologise. I didn't know she was married."