"It's not my type of scene."

"But it's my birthday." I grab his hand and slightly tug on it.

"You're right. Happy birthday, doofus." He kisses my hand and closes the door on me. He's such a jerk.

I roll my eyes and knock again.

"Need another kiss?" His naughty smirk intrigues me.

A soft "Maybe." is whispered under my breath.

Crimson eyes look me up and down. "Next time maybe if you speak up you'll get one." Staring at my lips as he pulls my hips into him. His hands stay resting on my hips.

I giggle to hide my nervousness. "What do you think you are doing?" I speak in a seductive tone. I want to allure him. I walk my fingers up his chest.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" He matches my tone with an added smirk. He sways us back and forth while we stare into each other's eyes.

I have a dumb smile on my face, and I am a total red, blushing tomato. "I don't know." I drag my finger down his muscular arm. We continue to laugh, stare, and blush at each other like all embarrassed, hormonal teenagers do.

We hear a noise. A sequence of buzzes comes from my back pocket. I was receiving a phone call from Red. I hold up my finger up to Katsuki, letting him know to give me a second.

"Hello."

"What's taking so long?"

"You know how stubborn Kacchan is, but I finally got him to agree to join us."

"Rad!"

"I'll be there in a few."

"Alrighty."

I hang up and place the phone in my back pocket. "So where were we?" I look back at Katsuki and put my hand back on his cheek.

"We were about to kiss, but the moments over." He flicks my head.

"Owie. You meanie!" I take my hand off of him and massage my injured forehead.

'He was planning on kissing me? Damn it, Kirishima.'

He licks those pink lips of his. "Here, I'll make it all better." He leans into the area of my forehead that he hurt and gives me a small kiss. "Feel better?"

"Mhm. All better."

He holds my hand and leads me to the party.

'I can't keep on doing this situation-ship thing with Katsuki while I'm with Kirishima. It's wrong and it makes me feel dirty. But who do I choose? On one hand, Kirishima is adorable and sweetheart. I had an amazing time on our date. But on the other hand, Katsuki is my childhood crush and best friend. I love him and his family. But on the other other hand, I could consider dating. Fuck, this is too much to pick from. Tonight is for fun. This is a tomorrow problem.'

We hear the faint sounds and it gradually grows. We quickly arrive, and before anyone could see us he let go of my hand.

"L/n and Bakugo! You finally made it!" Ashido yells over the blasting music. "Here drink this." She shoves a red solo cup in my hand.