SIXTH CHAPTER

|•KARINA MONTEZ ECHIZEN•|

PATUNGO ako ngayon sa garden nila Aella. Gusto kong makita sa malapitan ang face ni poging kambal ni Mr. Keiren. Is he mabait kaya? Or medyo lang? Either way, I'll make tingin sa kaniya.

Well, malalaman ko lang naman ang sagot sa tanong ko once I meet him, 'di ba.

Nang makarating na ako sa garden, what I saw is his reliable and handsome back at me. He's staring at the flowers and I don't know what he is thinking about right now in there.

Gwapo pa din siya kahit nakatalikod. Likod palang yan ah pero yummy-licious na!

"Who's there?"

Napatda ako bigla sa tanong niya, ang cold naman kasi ng pagkakatanong nito sa akin. Yelo lang ang peg ng kuya niyo mga teh!

How did he know ba na I am here? Hindi naman ako gumawa ng ingay ah...

Dapat ba kong mag-talk? Or hindi na?

Pouting my lips, I decided to magsalita na lang.

"Ahem... Hi there, I'm Kana and ah... I'm Aella's best friend.", I said and then umatras ako ng kaunti kasi I feel like he'll hurt me bigla.

Siya yung gwapong mukhang seryoso but somehow playful and can hurt someone if he needs to. Like duh, gwapo but scary siya.

He turned to me and that made me gasp in astonishment.

Grabe...

No wonder na talagang kambal siya ni Mr. Keiren. They really do have the same face and build, but they have their differences when it comes to their eyes and height.

Si Mr. Keiren ay may light blue eyes in the same color of the sky, while he has the color of the sea. I was secretly surprised.

How about their other twin kaya? What is his eye color be like?

"You...", napakunot noo ako when I saw his expression, he looked so shocked.

Kinabahan tuloy ako sa expression niya ngayon. Mukha ba kong kagulat-gulat sa paningin niya? Sus! Bahala siya d'yan. Hmph!

Kaya I made my way na lang inside the mansion not minding him anymore.

He seems like a creepy guy to me...

•|KEIRON CRADE HARRISON|•

She is a very attractive and beautiful woman.

Is this the reason why he doesn't want me and Keiran to go inside? If not, then why did Keiren hide her from us? Why didn't he tell us that he had already found her? That she was just here.

The hell with that! Fuck.

SHE'S HERE!

Keiran needs to know. He needs to know that she is here and that Keiren has been hiding her since yesterday.

Ren, why did you not tell us that she's here?

•|KEIREN CRUDE HARRISON|•

I FOUND her getting inside the mansion while puffing her lips like someone just made her confused and mad at the monent.

"Karina.", I called her name.

Whenever I call her on her given name it makes me wanna say it again and again.

She looked  at me, and at that moment her pouting lips suddenly smiled.

Really beautiful...

And she is ours.

"Yes, Mr. Keiren?", She officially asked.