FIFTH CHAPTER

|•KARINA MONTEZ ECHIZEN•|

Ettoooo...

Anong meron for today that suddenly nadagdagan ng mga pretty handsome men here sa estate ng aking beshie-wap?

It's raining ikemen, kamisama!

And what makes me agitated is they all have the same feslak and built.

Like what the heck di ba?

Kanina pa sila nasa labas of this mansion, hello, uso kayang mag-stay here inside. Are they that comfortable sa labas to make chika-chika there?

Sayang naman ang pagka-ikemen nila kung papapakin lang ng mga mosquito whores ang blood nilang tatlo.

Nakakapagtaka lang na hindi sila in-invite ni Mr. Ren to make pasok here sa loob, why naman kaya? Hmm...

Looking at them right now, it is halata that they are triplets...

I mean gwapong triplets, hehe enebe.

Demo... I have this feeling na even they have the same feslak, each of them have their own personalities and likes.

Haler~ Halata kasi sa mga feslak nila aba.

Mr. Keiren is somehow makulit and mapang-trip in life. I know na his personality noong magkasama kami sa pag-babysit sa baby Quads kahapon eh. It was fun though.

By the way, it's my second day for today sa pag-babysit sa mga inaanak kong apat na cutie handsome babies na talagang makukulit na mga bata.

Paano kasi, Aella called me yesterday night saying that she and her husbands ay hindi muna makakauwi because of some urgent circumstances daw.

Hay nako talaga... Stress na ang aking bangs, gosh.

Anyway, back to the topic. The man in the kanang side of Mr. Keiren is a kind of serious one but I can see a glimpse of being maloko from him just like his brother Keiren. In fairness, I can somehow judge them in a good way? Haha.

While the man in front of the two, he look so serious, as in seryoso talaga, yung feslak na wala kang makikitang emotion.

What is he ba? A robot? Feeling yelo si koya niyo!

Yeah, maybe. Pwede ring a statue di ba. With that thought, I chuckled.

Suddenly I gasped and then I hide myself in the curtains. The man with the none expression face of his has suddenly looked at my way as if sensing that I am secretly looking at him and ogling them right in there.

My goodness! Katakot si kuya!

May eyes ba siya sa forehead o sa likod? Kasi kung oo, bakit hindi ko ma-see it ang eyes na 'yorn.

Ikaw naman kasi Kana! Dapat hindi na lang you naglo-look outside the window para hindi ka matawag na stalker di ba?!

Chotto mate...

Stalker?

Kailan pa me naging stalker of those poging ma-men?! Nante kotta! I am not a STALKER, they are the one who's STALKING me not the other way around.

O to the M to the G.

Hmph!

Makaalis na nga lang dito sa window na 'to. Baka makita pa ko ng mga handsome guys na nasa labas. Mahirap ng ma-caught in the act noh. That would be so uncomfortable.

"Ma'am K, the kids are looking for you right now. They are wailing at their room.", the maid notified me that's why I nodded at her.

The maid is slightly bowing her head at me kaya napakunot noo ako. How many times ko bang ipapaalam na they don't need to bow at me. Am not some kind of a royalty. But still, they are still keep doing it. Moh, so makulit!