FORTY FOUR ; first date

(FORTY FOUR - first date)
cw- NSFW WARNING!! warning will be put when it starts!

in real life !

holly woke up to an empty bed, once again. as she rolled over there was a yellow sticky note on her phone. it read,

meet me outside at 6 pm sharp :)
your outfit is on the bed

- a

holly could only suspect one person who wouldve written the note. her boyfriend, alex.

she chuckled at the note, taking off the paper and setting it on the bedside table. she checked her phone, 12:27pm. "thats more than enough time," i said to myself.

as holly got up, the room door burst open. george and karl stood. "shit, shes awake," karl laughed.

"holy fuck! you scared the cow shit out of me," holly held her heart as it beat at an abnormally rapid speed.

flashback !

"take 'er on a date! she would love that," karl reassured.

alex wanted to make hollys birthday special for her; though, he didnt have a plan and thats what stopped him. "yeah, but where?"

"how about that 90's diner we wanted to go to a few days ago? i heard that place as amazing steaks, dude," sapnap suggested.

alex smirked at the idea. he had been there before and it was definitely a good place to eat. the food was a nice price as well.

"great idea! thanks guys, i think i have the rest planned," he smiled, new ideas in mind.

"yeah, yeah. go get your girl," karl blabbed.

alex smiled, grabbing his beanie and keys from the counter. he said goodbye to the crew, heading out the door and to his car.

"go wake up holly. shes still asleep," clay said.

karl and george agreed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!" george yelled, giving the girl a huge hug.

"why are you celebrating the day im a year closer to dying? jesus, george, youre kinda weird," holly joked. george rolled his eyes, setting down the younger.

"oh, shut up! i heard alex is taking you on a daatee," he said in a horrible sing-song voice.

hollys eyes lit up at the mention of his name, "oh, yeah. do you know where he is?" she asked.

"no, he left the house. but, we can help you get ready!" karl grinned whilst reassuring the girl.

"dont sweat it. i have more than enough time to get ready. besides, george, shouldnt you be with clay? he celebrates his birthday on mine," holly questioned.

george nodded as he left the room.

karl and holly began a conversation. they talked about where holly would go, obviously karl not telling her the exact location.

it was now 4:49 and holly only had a few hours too get glam. considering it was her first date with alex, she was nervous. holly didnt want too  disappoint the boy.