SEVEN ; sappy nappy sap a nap a nappy nap

(CHAPTER SIX - sappy nappy sap a nap a nappy nap)

tw- mention of verbal abuse and anxiety

in real life !

holly woke up to the blaring alarm that sat on her wooden shelf across the room. she quickly turned it off, trying to go back to sleep.

"holly!" she heard through the almost paper thin walls.

"what?!"

"get ready! sap is here and you guys are gonna hangout today. bring your skateboard too," clay walked into her room, throwing her an outfit.

"you know i have my own clothes? i dont need your hand outs," she rolled her eyes and threw him the clothes. he walked away and she sprinted to her closet. "what to wear... what to wear," she mumbled to herself.

(you can wear whatever you want! i just wanted h to have a certain style during this play through. if you like the outfit, lmk! outfit is at the top if you havent checked :)

holly slipped on a few rings before grabbing the skateboard the hung above her mirror.

she walked downstairs to see the trio laughing at the computer. "hello, brother. i am here. who are you guys talking to?" she said trying to peek her head into the camera. clay pushed her back in which she tumbled on the floor.

"that was rude," alex said on the other side of the phone.

"oh... its just alex," holly mumbled, pushing her hair from in front of her eyes. she leaned onto her skateboard, waving into the camera. of course, clays camera wasnt on for obvious reason but you could clearly see alex blush when holly said, "hello, alex. nice stream yesterday. 10/10 rating from me. also, you should use dark lighting more. it looks better for some reason," the three boys looked at the girl who just called alex hot. or thats what it sounded like to clay.

she didnt mean for it to sound that way but-

"thanks, holly. will do," he nodded.

"you guys are already on first name basis? you're so in love," george meddled.

"well, my name is in my username and id much rather say "alex" than "quackity". and i am not in love with mr alex, he just so happened to be very attractive during-"

"okay! sap, please take her anywhere else besides this living room," clay said, pushing the to out the house.

sapnap bursted into a fit of laughter, along with holding his stomach from the pain.

"oh my god, that was so fucking funny," he laughed. a smile grew on her face and she looked down to see she'd left her skateboard.

"i forgot my skateboard," she said, running into the house. alex and george laughed while clay had an upset look on his face.

"shouldnt you be out with sap?" clay asked.

"i forgot my skateboard, asswipe. please dont go in my room while im gone,"

"why would i?"

"because you're a weirdo and you do weird shit like that. bye, mr alex,"

holly saw sapnap sitting on the porch while fiddling with a black bracelet that fit around his hand.