FORTY THREE ; drunk

(CHAPTER FORTY THREE - drunk)
cw- NSFW WARNING (if you are uncomfortable with this, please skip the last part of the chapter. it isnt smut, no)

in real life !

the crew made it back to the house, all of them taking showers. sand was dumped all over the floor but karl was destined to pick it up. he was a complete neat freak. (not true btw)

after holly got out the steamy and relaxing shower, she through on a red thong (sandals! wow) along with a yellow crop top and sweatpants.

the thong rested nicely against her waist, hugging the sides of her skin. she smiled at herself, feeling confident and beautiful in her body.

she brushed her teeth and managed to semi dry her hair. it was still pretty damp but itd dry soon.

she stepped out the bathroom and walked downstairs to see sapnap, alex and george watching a random show on tv.

they conversed, but their conversation stopped as soon as she reached the bottom step. "nonononono," alex rushed.

alex pulled the girl in front of him, pulling up her sweat pants and down her underwear. he took off his hoodie, leaving his upper torso bare. holly took the hint, tsking at his jealousy.

"youre so weird," holly laughed, pulling the hoodie over her head. she sat on his lap, pulling the hood over her hair.

she leaned her head into the crook of his neck, alex snaked his hands around her waist.

"aw, couple goals! sapnap, take a picture!" george clapped, starring in awe at the couple.

"i- i dont have my phone, sorry," sapnap shrugged, turning back to the tv.

karl and clay eventually made their way downstairs, looking at holly and alex.

"youre mad, huh?" karl whispered toward the taller.

"no? yes? i dont- maybe? i dont want him to hurt her," clay sighed, truthfully confused about his very mixed emotions.

"dude! dont be an idiot, dream. youve known alex for such a long time! why would he hurt her?" karl whisper-yelled.

"shut up," clay rolled his eyes, sitting down next to sapnap. karl groaned.

a loud knock sounded at the door. sapnaps eyes widened as he walked to the door.

everyone had a confused look on their face, what? did he order food? they thought.

sapnap came back with two coolers. one dripping with water and one regular, "get ready boy!" he smiled.

"oh, god! this is california, not texas!" karl said as he opened both coolers.

the coolers were filled to the brim with ice... and loads of liquor. the other cooler had beers and water.

"mans really ordered beer and thought we would drink with him," karl giggled, covering his mouth to surppres the noises. 

"shit, im down," alex said as his eyes moved toward the beer cooler.

"heck no, dude. im out," holly laughed as she got up.

"TONIGHTS FOR THE BOYSSSS!" clay clapped, grabbing one of the beers.

holly sighed as she heard groaning outside the door. she immediately assumed it was alex. he came through the door, a smug smile across his face, "hi, bA- baby," he slurred his words.

"jesus christ. you are a mess," she looked at him.

"holly, can you help me?" alex whined, sitting down on the bed next to the girl

"with what?"

"it." he said, pointing to the tent in his pants. hollys eyes widened as she looked at it. (her worst fear 😈⛓️⛓️)

"wh-At? no! youre drunk," her heart beat fast and her breathing hitched. alex laughed at her behavior.

"im not druunk, just very tipsy,"

"still. you need sleep,"

holly was sure her face was beat red at the point.

"how am i supposed to go to sleep when im in pain the while time?" he groaned. "deal with it,"

"im going to take a shower." he said, giving up.

alex got out the shower, 30 minutes later. holly was asleep by then which alex was very grateful for. that would definitely save him some embarrassment.

alex through on some boxers and sweats, forgetting about the shirt- like it mattered in the first place.

by this time, alex was completely sobered up and his hangover was near. he tried drinking some water to get it to go away but it didnt work.

eventually, he gave up and went to cuddle holly. he fell into a deep sleep, taking in her scent he could get addicted to.

.´• bees venting corner
not the longest chap but i am definitely proud of it 😎

i am watching tommyinnit right now what about you

bye bye honey :]

edit - just realized sapnap and alex cant drink :o

i dont care