SIXTEEN ; dream smp

(CHAPTER SIXTEEN - dream smp)

in real life !

holly sat at the kitchen counter, chatting with her brother. the two spoke of random things that located their minds, spewing them.

"oh! maybe i should whitelist you to the server! it would be so funny! i could tell everyone to log on and meet you," clay rambled. his emerald green eyes lit with joy, his bright white smile appearing at the crease of his lips.

"wait, really? you'd do that?" holly asked.

"yeah! ive been avoiding it for awhile so i think itd be appropriate to have my streamer sister be on my server, right?" he nodded, "you should make a youtube video! titled: i joined the dream smp! ill even help with the editing since your trash at it," he let out a soft chuckle before holly continued,

"i guess so. i havent posted on there in forever, plus, you would give me an insane amount of clout. ill be rich by next month!" her hands clapped together as she stood up. clay stood too, towering above the shorter girl.

"lets get to it then?"

holly's pov (in real life / discord !)

as i trudged down the stairs into the basement, i heard a loud slam signalling clay had entered his room.

i made my way over to my pc, powering it on, clicking on discord. i messaged alex, telling him i was joining.

unholly
guess what

quackity
what

unholly
IM JOINING THE DREAM SMP BAYBEE

dumbass

wait really? when?

unholly
like right now

quackity
OMW BRB

i chuckled at the excited boy, checking the message clay sent me. the ip. i copy pasted it, opening minecraft and pasting it into the ip section.

i logged into the server, immediately surrounded by spruce trees and cobblestone.

unholly joined the game.
unholly was slain my a skeleton.

"fuck," i mumbled as the skeleton repeatedly killed me.

«dream» h i invited you to the disc. join dts vc

i opened another tab, reopening discord. i saw i was in fact invited to the vc so i clicked on it, seeing five people already here. "hi," i spoke quietly, the voices quickly died down, all attention turned to me.

"a women?! you didnt tell me a woman would be here," i could recognize the british, raspy voice from anywhere.

"oh, hello there, big man. indeed i am a women," i said, trying to put on an fancy voice that would match his charisma. "they called me a man! are you american?"

"no, im indian. what the fuck do you think, tommy? of course, im american!" i joked. the group fell into a fit of laughter while tommy huffed out of anger. "then i dont like you,,"

"good,"

"hey, holly! would you like to join lmanburg? even though your an american, we would love to have you." a deep voice said. he sounded british as well... wilbur.

"im truly flattered by your offer but ill politely decline. i was think i could make my own country, if you will," i replied shyly.

"your own country?" tubbo asked.

"yeah! ill call it... pax. it means peace in spanish,"

"can i join? ill be vice president of pax!" alex cooed. i hummed in response, causing the boy to yell. it echoed through is mic, finding its way to my headphones. "now that, that is settled, can someone please come get me?"

"ill be there in a second," clay mumbled.

a few minutes passed by before i saw clays lime green body climb over the messily made cobblestone wall. "hey, i brought you a few things," he said.

clay threw a enchanted diamond chest at me, along with a sword, axe, and shield. "thank you! now lead me to the dream smp,"

"alex! why did you walk past the fucking creeper?!" i yelled into my mic as i replaced the grass blocks and rainbow colored carpet.

"im sorry! i didnt mean too,"

i sighed, placing the last bit of carpet down before grabbing a spruce slab. i heard a ping in my headphones. "did someone join the call?"

"hey, holly! its me, karl!"

"oh! hey, whats up?" i smiled. "nothing much. pax is looking pretty awesome; mind if i help?"

"nope! could you clear out this plot of land and build a sign that says 'pax'?" i asked. karl nodded his minecraft characters head, whipping out his netherite shovel and getting to work.

i took a look at the massive plot of land that we had created in such a short period of time. perfect, i thought to myself. a few more pings were heard and voices boomed into my headset. "hey! american woman, mind if i say something?" tommy yelled obnoxiously. "i would rather have you not, child," tommy gasped, a huge laugh erupted from his mouth.

"too bad, bitch! like i was saying, wilbur and i-" before tommy could finish his sentence, wilbur interupted him, "i didnt agree to this, holly. please tune out anything he has ever spoken,"

"ive been doing that since day one, wilbur," i joked.

"you dickhead! this fued isnt over, holly. watch your back," tommy threatened before leaving our voice channel. "i apologize for tommys horrid behavior. is there anything i can repay you with?" wilbur asked.

"dont worry about it! its really not a big issue," i reassured him. he smiled, leaving the call. "jesus christ, tommy is annoying as hell," alex laughed. karl and i agreed, getting back to work.

eventually, we all look at the small cottage we built. "wow," i whispered softly. "i-its beautiful," karl said.

( pax at the top ) ☝︎

"we even have our own church of prime!" alex smiled happily. we all danced around our beautiful country, a new nation, if you will.

.´• bees venting corner
heyo!

id youre wondering why this lore has absolutely nothing to do with the actual lore in the dream smp its because i made it up (sorry not sorry)

i dont want to assume anything about irl lore because i dont know the full story and dont quite understand it. (yes, i am trying to catch up)

nonetheless, lore in this book will be completely fictional.

also, i did change from authors note to bees venting corner because thats what this is :]

THANK YOU FOR 1.2K THOUGH THATS FUCKING INSANE???!?!! IT HASNT EVEN BEEN A MONTH AND THAT NUMBER IS PRETTY POGCHAMP ❤️❤️❤️