As soon as Jeno saw him he froze. It was the first time they saw each other after the kiss and Jeno wasn't ready for that. He felt embarrassed about what he did, and the fact that Jaemin decided to dye his hair to blonde that was almost white wasn't helping. 

Jaemin chatted and laughed with others but he never directly asked Jeno about something. The blonde boy was getting better and his strength started going back to him. Jeno was really glad about it. 

The whole team talked for a few hours before they went to sleep. Even though Jaemin didn't say anything to him he could feel his gaze on himself. 

 As the younger was going back to his room he 'accidentally' touched Jeno knee to help himself walk. Their gazes met and the moment he saw Jaemin smile he blushed and averted his eyes to look somewhere else. He heard the other boy chuckling and Jeno wanted the earth to swallow him. 

There was one thing that Jeno always heard his grandmother saying 'the more you don't want something to happen, the more possible that it'll happen'. He was about to learn it. 

It was after 2 a.m. and everyone was sleeping. Jeno got up, careful not to wake up Mark and walked to the kitchen. He was too hot and had to drink something. There was a fan working in the kitchen so there was nice and refreshing breeze. 

He didn't expect to see anyone there. Especially a person that he was too shy to look at. 

Jaemin looked up when he heard some noises and was met with Jeno's wide eyes. The older froze on the spot and stared at the other. Jaemin smiled seeing that he'll be able to finally talk to the other boy. 

"Hi Lee, what are you doing here?" He asked him with a smirk on his face. Jeno wanted to run away but it was too late. He moved to get to the fridge, careful not to accidentally touch the younger who was sitting right next to the counter. 

"I need to drink something, it's- it's super hot today." Great, he even stutters now. What has he become? 

"Yeah, it is." Jaemin said but Jeno wasn't sure what he was talking about. He felt goosebumps all over his body when he heard the blonde boy moving behind him. "Let's talk, we're alone here so let's use it." 

Jeno turned around to look at the other. Jaemin moved to the seat next to the table and pointed at the one in front of him for Jeno to sit there. The younger had smile on his face the whole time and the black haired boy wasn't able to say no to him. His legs moved before his brain knew about it and in few second he was in front of Jaemin. 

"I think that you know what I want to talk about, right?" Jeno nodded and let his eyes wander around the place. He really didn't want to talk about it. He heard Jaemin chuckling but didn't dare to look at him. 

"Great, in that case I'll start.-" The blonde boy took a big breath. "-I really like you Jeno. Actually I started liking you a long time ago and this is why I wanted you to join my team. I wasn't sure about your feeling but after you kissed me I-" 

"Sorry." Jeno interrupted Jaemin which made the blonde boy look at him. "I'm just- I'm really- it's like a lot to me. We can talk about it another time, huh? I think that in 2 maybe 3 years I'll be ready. Yeah, 2 or 3... Let's talk then. I'll go back to sleep now, bye." 

The older quickly stood up from his seat and tried to walk back to his bed but he wasn't able to. He felt himself flying until he was abruptly sat down on a kitchen counter. In no time Jaemin was standing right in front of him, caging him in place. 

"You- you used your power on me!?" Jeno said feeling blush coming on his cheeks because of their close proximity. 

"I had to. You'd ran away again and I don't have two or three years for that." Jaemin answered him and put his hand on the older nape to bring their faces even closer. They stared at each other, foreheads touching until Jaemin had enough and closed any distance that was between them. 

Their lips touched for the second time but it was nothing like the first one. Jaemin kissed him like he was the most important person to him and Jeno did feel that way with the blonde. He didn't even think about not returning the kiss. The moment he felt that lips on his own he was gone. 

Jaemin put both of his hands on the older waist, squeezing lightly. Jeno put his hands around the other boy neck, one of them ended up in the blonde hair. They didn't stop, it felt far too good to stop. 

After good few minutes Jeno circled his legs around the younger waist. It made Jaemin growl into his mouth and bit the other boy bottom lip. They got even closer to each other, if it was possible, their chests were touching and Jeno was barely sitting on the counter anymore. 

They were kissing and kissing, and kissing. No one was there to interrupt, no one to stop them. Jaemin started giggling when the kisses got sloppier because both of them were exhausted. Jeno smiled and put his head on the younger shoulder, cheek to cheek, hugging him. Their lips were red and glistering with saliva but no one cared. 

Both boys were laughing staying in each other embrace. Jeno's cheeks were flushed red and his hair was sticking in all directions. Jaemin wasn't looking any better with his shirt opened up. Who even opened it, Jeno had no idea. 

"I'd love to stay like that but tomorrow is gonna be a really tiring day." Jaemin said getting a little bit away from Jeno to look at his eyes. The moment their eyes met the older felt butterflies running wild in his stomach. 

It took him a while to register the blonde words but when he did he nodded and let go of Jaemin. Jeno will remember it as one of the hardest things that he had to do. 

"Yeah we should stop. You're gonna drive tomorrow, right?" It was the first time that Mark will get some free time as Jaemin was feeling good enough to drive. He wasn't perfectly fine but was a lot of better than a few days ago. 

Jaemin smiled and helped Jeno get off the kitchen counter. They started walking in the direction of the older boy bed, their hands not leaving each other. 

 "Yeah, I have to. Mark is already too exhausted with driving and finally he'll be able to rest." They stopped right before Jeno's bed trying to be as quiet as they could. Mark was sleeping just behind the curtain. "Will you keep me company tomorrow?" Jaemin whispered to him. 

Jeno's cheeks got even more red as he shyly nodded making a big smile show up on the blonde boy's face. Jaemin put his hands on his cheeks and brought their lips together again for a quick peck. The peck ended up being more than that as the younger started to kiss every feature of his face. Jeno giggled and playfully showed Jaemin away from him. 

They finally let go of each other and went to sleep to their respective beds with big smiles and flushed cheeks. Thankfully no one, except for them, knew what happened that day.