2.

Jeno was on another mission and this time thankfully it ended successfully. Jaemin didn't show up which was weird but on the other hand the older was happy about it. He didn't have to capture Jaemin and force him to go to the organization. Unfortunately he said it too quick.

As soon as he was done with packing and everyone else left, a person showed up. Somebody who Jeno hoped to not see today.

"Lee!-" Jaemin landed right in front of the other boy. "-You need to come with me. Quickly!" The younger took Jeno's wrist in his hand and started dragging him. Jeno stopped it right away.

"What are you doing? Let go of me. I told you that I won't join your team." They stopped walking and starred at each other. Jaemin's eyes for the first time ever didn't have a hint of mischiefview in them. They were serious and persistent. Jeno didn't know what to think about it.

"You don't understand-" The younger said to him. "-I'll never ask you that again. You need to come with me."

"What are you talking about? You're the one who needs to go away from here. As soon as my team will see you they'll bring you to the organization." Jeno said finally being able to free himself from the younger grip.

"Jeno please, please come with me." It was the first time that Jaemin used his name instead of calling him Lee. "I'm begging you, please let's go. The organization is not what you think they are. They are bad people."

Jeno was about to answer him when they heard steps. Both turned to the direction of the sound and there was his team. And this was probably the moment that Jeno regretted the most in his whole life. Being loyal to the organization won over his own principles. He used his powers to froze Jaemin legs with water that was left after his previous mission.

The younger boy looked at him but he didn't seem to be angry. He seemed lost and there were hints of tears in his eyes. Jeno's eyes also were watery. He had no idea if whatever he was doing was right.

"I'm sorry, I never wanted to force you.-" Jeno exclaimed when he saw his whole team running in their direction. "-But the organization is not bad, really. We can work together to help people."

Jaemin didn't answer him and there were already people trying to make sure that the young boy wouldn't be able to use his power against them. Jeno knew that the younger could easily run away from them but he didn't. He thought that this means that his enemy is not that opposed to joining the organization. He couldn't be any more wrong.

Jaemin struggled against the others but it was clear that he only pretended to. Jeno had no idea why his team was so rough with the younger boy as he almost wasn't fighting back at all.

"Lee-" Jeno heard his name and looked at the direction that it was coming from. Jaemin was calling him. "I only have one wish and I really hope that you'll make it come true-" He shook his arms and using his ability he threw the rest of Jeno's team against the wall. It gave them privacy that the other wanted. "I hope that I'll never see you again. Make sure to remember that."

Jeno wasn't able to answer him as the others got to them and put Jaemin on the floor. One of his team members got a small machine that they used during their missions and teased the younger boy not once, not twice but four times. Jeno wanted to step it but what he could do? He wasn't anyone higher up, he had no voice there.

His teammates patted his shoulder and told him how much of a good job he did today, but Jeno didn't feel cheerful at all. He stared even after the others were long gone dragging Jaemin unconscious body. He didn't feel good at all.

Jeno got home. He was overwhelmed with everything that happened and just wanted to sleep. Donghyuck saw right through him that something wasn't right but he knew that his friend needed space so he gave him just that.

When he woke up he had a missed call from the organization. Jeno called right back but they only gave him praises and an extra free day for capturing Jaemin. The whole thing was weird, really weird but he still believed the people there. They were family, if they were as bad as Jaemin was saying Jeno would see that.

He got out from his bed and walked to kitchen to make something to eat for himself. Hyuck was in his room playing games, he had to go to job tomorrow morning but it didn't seem like he cared at all.

Jeno sat down on a chair, with a sandwich that he made, and tried to blank his mind. He didn't want to think about what happened today anymore. He'll be fine, Jaemin'll be fine, and they will work together for the organization.

Suddenly there was loud knocking on his front door and people yelling something. At first Jeno just wanted to ignore it thinking that it was someone who drank too much, but the knocking didn't stop.

He carefully walked to the door but then he stopped. There was someone on the other side who had powers. People with special abilities could feel others with super powers and this was a really helpful thing to know.

Jeno got prepared in order if he had to use his abilities. He pulled the water out of the bottle and got his left hand behind his back. The knocking and yelling never stopped which made him even more careful.

He turned the key around and slowly opened the door. He wasn't able to stop himself from falling on the floor as some guy pushed the door to walk in. He looked really pissed of and ready to kill someone. After him another boy came in, this one looking way calmer but more distressed. But none of them had powers.

"Lee fucking Jeno! Where is Jaemin!?" The one who pushed the door said. Jeno had no idea what to do? Who were this people and why they just barged to his house.

He got up from the ground and scanned the intruders. He let go of the water as none of them had any weapon on themselves. Jeno turned to the one who asked him something. "Who are you to barge into someone house without their permission? I can call police and get you kicked out of here."

The boy who pushed his door got even angrier, if it was possible, and walked straight at Jeno. He put his hands on the taller collar and pushed him against the wall. "Do you think that you're funny? You were the last person who that idiot was supposed to meet so better tell me where he is. I won't repeat myself."

Jeno didn't want to acknowledge that but he was scared. The boy who just pushed him against the wall was shorter than him and definitely had no super power but still Jeno felt like he'd lose against him.

"Come on! Tell us where he is and we'll be gone. You won't need to worry about seeing me, my best friend or any of us ever again."

Before Jeno was able to understand what the other boy was saying, there was a third person coming from the hallway. "Jun, this way we'll never get the truth. Let him down and let's talk like normal people."

Jeno didn't feel the shorter boy letting him go, his eyes were fixated on one person. Someone that he knew, someone that had left his life about a month ago and Jeno thought he'd never see him again. His and Donghyuck best friend.

"Mark?"