5.

Jaemin was found, finally, but the condition that he was in was terrible. When Jeno saw him he froze for a few seconds. It was too much of a shock.

Jaemin was wearing the suit that prohibits you from using your power. It was probably the same one that Jeno saw him being taken in. The suit was dirty, torn in some places and there was blood on the suit and Jaemin's face. Jeno walked closer to him and wanted to take of this piece of clothing but as soon as he touched it the younger boy stirred and woke up.

Jaemin seemed to not recognize Jeno at first as he tried to fight the older, even with his reserved movement. Jeno put both of his hands on the other boy shoulders to stop him from moving.

"Lee? What are you doing here?" Jaemin said as he tried to get up but failed to do so. Jeno stared at the younger. He couldn't move, he couldn't say anything. The fact that he was responsible for everything that happened with the other was terrifying to him.

"Lee?" After few seconds Jeno came back to his senses. His priority right now was making sure that Jaemin is safe and that all of them can go on a plane and leave this place as soon as possible.

Jeno using the fire from his hands broke the suit that Jaemin was wearing. The younger could finally move his hands freely. "Come on, let's get out of here." Jeno helped the other boy stand up and put his hand around Jaemin waist. They started moving in the direction of the door.

Jaemin couldn't walk by himself and his left leg seemed to be really injured. In this state even without the suit he wouldn't be able to save himself by using his powers. He wasn't strong enough.

"So you decided to listen to me and join us, huh? I'm impressed Lee." Jaemin smiled while saying that. He was in so much pain but he was still able to joke around, Jeno thought that it was a good sign. The older didn't answer but corner of his lips moved upwards slightly.

They managed to walk through the whole corridor without falling down. It was really exhausting for Jeno, so Jaemin must have been on the verge of consciousness. The older secretly looked around making sure that no one was there.

Renjun was giving him hints and helping the best he could this whole time. Thanks to that Jeno was a lot more calm.

Everything was going smoothly and Jeno was sure that they will be able to get to the car without meeting anyone. He was wrong. The moment that they were at the entrance of the main building Jaemin stopped him. Jeno at the beginning had no idea what was going on but few second later he felt it. There was someone near them who had powers.

He turned around and as soon as he did it, he saw 6 people running in their direction. Jeno knew all of them, all of them had powers and were really good at using them. There was no way that he and Jaemin would be able to run away from them.

Jeno moved the younger man to stand behind him and was thinking of a way to get away from here. They were getting cornered and his powers weren't enough to fight 6 people. Before he was able to do anything Jaemin put a hand on his arm to get the older attention.

"Are you strong Lee?" Jeno turned to look at him confused. "Quickly! They're gonna froze us so we won't be able to move!" He had no idea why Jaemin came to such conclusion but decided to just go with whatever he wanted to do. Jeno's nod seemed to be enough for younger male, who as soon as he saw it gathered all of his energy and used his power.

Jaemin using wind that came from opened door made a big circle which was a shelter around them and whoever touched it got thrown into the air. The moment the power started working Jeno had to catch the other man who collapsed. He wasn't unconscious because if he was he wouldn't be able to use his abilities.

Jeno put Jaemin on his back and run to the place where the car was supposed to be. He didn't know how much time the other would be able to use his powers. Jeno was surprised that he could use them at all, in such condition.

Thanks to the circle that was around them they were able to neutralize all of the enemies. Whenever someone tried to attack them the circle made it reflect at them, so they were hurt with their own powers. Jeno had never seen anything like that.

Renjun navigated him to the car and Jisung who was inside opened the door for them. As soon as they were in Chenle, who was the one driving, rushed the car to the centre city. The organization wouldn't be able to attack them there. They had to drive there for a few minutes before they could go in the direction of the plane.

Jeno turned to see how the younger boy was doing. He laid him on the backseat but it still wasn't enough space. Jeno got closer to him and put his hair off his forehead. The situation that Jeno was really afraid of happened. Jaemin was unconscious.