Final Preperations

Start from the beginning

Kookie: "Good morning baby, I'm sorry I fell asleep before you got home last night."

Tae: "Good morning, and it's okay that you fell asleep baby.  It was the cutest thing I had ever seen when I came into our room and you had a book laying on your chest and you were sound asleep.  You were absolutely adorable, I took your book and laid it on your table.  Then I pulled you into my arms.  My favorite part of every day is getting to snuggle with my baby."

Kookie: "I love that part too!  Your arms are my favorite place to be."

Tae: "Having you in my arms or being in your arms is my absolute favorite thing in this entire world!"

Kookie: "We gotta get up we have a real busy day today. We have guests coming into town that we have to get set up at the hotel and we have to make sure everything is finished and ready because tomorrow I get to marry the love of my life."

Tae: "I know I'm so excited too! I can't wait to say I Do, and then kiss you! My beautiful husband! We also have to pack for our honeymoon baby."

Kookie: "Another thing on our to do list for the day so we need to get moving."

Tae: "Okay, I will get up right now on one condition. We have to shower together first."

Kookie: "Well you don't have to ask me twice. Let's go baby!"

So we both get up and run to the bathroom, stripping off our clothes on the way. We get to the bathroom and attack each other, kissing each other deeply. It quickly turned very hot. I break away long enough to get the shower turned on while Tae pulls out two towels. Then we both get into the shower and then Tae pins me to the wall of the shower and kisses me roughly as he pushes his body up against mine...

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
18+ 18+ 18+ 18+

While he is pushed up against me he starts grinding and our hard socks are rubbing together and it feels so good that I let out a loud moan and that turns Tae on even more. He moans too into my mouth while we are still kissing. Then he starts to move down my neck and to my collarbone. He is leaving beautiful marks on me as he makes his way down. I'm a complete mess already as he makes it to my nipples. He's sucking one, while playing with the other. He then kisses his way down to my dick and then he takes my entire dick in his mouth and starts swirling his tongue around and sucking hard. He is driving me absolutely crazy. My hands are in his hair grabbing softly, but as he sucks harder I grab his hair harder. I am moaning and squirming around not knowing how much more I can take, when I explode into his mouth with no warning. It doesn't bother him though, he licks up every last drop. Then he stands back up and starts kissing me again. I'm leaning into the wall trying not to collapse in the floor. Tae reaches for the shampoo and lathers up both of our hair. Then he grabs the shower soap and the sponge and lathers us both up. Then we stand under the water rinsing off. Tae is standing behind me rubbing his hands all over me as the soap rinses away. I can feel his hard dick poking me in the ass, and next thing I know he thrusts his dick into my butthole. I scream out, because of pain and pleasure.

Tae: "Are you okay baby? Sorry, I just couldn't help it."

Kookie: "It's fine, it took me by surprise but it feels good. Move now baby, give me your big dick, give it to me the way I like it. Give it me fast and hard."

So he starts moving in and out fast and thrusts in hard. It feels so good that I am moaning loudly and there is so much pleasure building out that I can barely get the words out, but I tell him faster baby, go faster! Which he does, he goes so much faster. We are both moaning loudly at this point and as his hips thrust into my ass you can hear the skin slapping together. Tae has a hold of my hips so hard that I know there is gonna be marks. I feel it coming in my gut and as I am about to tell Tae he yells out "cum with me baby!" We both reach our climax at the same exact time. He keeps thrusting as we ride it out as long as we can. It was absolutely amazing! He pulls out and turns me around to face him, and then kisses me so passionately and so full of love. As we pull away from each other, I feel so loved and cared for. I reach and turn off the water and we both get out, dry off, and wrap our towels around our waists.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️