(Not exact hairstyle)

I then walk to my dresser and spend the next 15 minutes pulling out almost every article of clothing I own throwing things together and then seeming it not good enough.

I'm not sure what the dress code is for this, a sweet 16 makes me think casual but the ceremony aspect makes me think I should dress a bit more formal. Sighing I decide to go with the first outfit I had rejected too quickly. The perfect combination of smart but casual.

At least with this outfit I won't have to worry about being overdressed

At least with this outfit I won't have to worry about being overdressed. I add on my favourite combinations of necklaces, rings and earrings and grab my converse and lace them up. I add my phone and any cash I have on my info my little black purse.

Looking at the purse I'm reminded of how I 'borrowed' it from a forever 21 when I was 17. In fact now that I think about it I'm pretty sure I have used this bag to borrow some of the accessories that now adorn my hands.

Smirking I walk out of my room and into the kitchen deciding to grab a bottle of water before I leave.

I notice a note on the counter.

"I hope to see you at the party, I had to deal with some paper work but I'll be down shortly
-Killian"

I scrunch up the note and throw it in the trash just incase he comes back in here he will know I've read it.

I check the time and see that I myself is running late so I head down to the lobby of the pack house remembering the venue for this event is out in the field near the gym.

Walking through the trail as I approach the opening I can hear loud music and chatter that manages to overpower the tunes.

Making it to the clearing I can see that there isn't just one fire pit, there is roughly 10 in the formation of a circle. Within the circle pack members are joyously dancing to their hearts content.

On the outskirts there is a table set up with snacks and a bar with a few volunteers tending to people's drinking needs. Near the makeshift dance circle is the DJ of the event with his laptop and speakers set up as he casually chats into a woman's ear turning back to concentrate on his job for the night every so often.

Not sure where to go I saunter over to the bar and hope that whoever serves me doesn't ask for proof of my age.

"Hi what can I get you?" A man leans on his elbows across the bar so that I can hear him

"Can I get a vodka soda please?" I smile politely my confidence shining through to reassure him

He almost turns around before he hesitates and looks back over at me and then leans forward again