-Morning Sex-

Top: Jungkook
Bottom: Taehyung
Let's goooo
—————————————————————————

I woke up and looked at my phone to see it was 9 in the morning.
Ahh. What a nice way to start the day.

I looked over my shoulder to see a shirtless Jungkook, with his little snores. What a cutie.
I smiled and got out his arm that was over me and went inside the bathroom.

It's a Sunday so that means...it's relaxing day.
A day with full of relaxation. My favorite day of the week.
I was running my hands through my hair and soon see a tall man coming over me in the mirror.

It was Jungkook. Of course.
"Kookie, your up?" I said, giggling at him.
"Mmhm, yep. How was your sleep?" He asked, kissing my head.

"It was good actually. I enjoyed you wiggling around last night so that made it even better" he chuckled deeply as his kisses went from my head to my cheek.

From my cheek to my neck. And from my neck to my shoulder.
I furrowed my eyebrows as I was confused on what was going on.

He's done this before. But these aren't morning kisses...these are needy kisses.
There's a difference.

His hand slowly wrapped around my waist, squeezing my sides as he went back to my neck and began to suck it.

"Jungkook. What are you doing?" I asked calmly, stopping his movements.
"Huh? Nothing babe..just let me do me" I sighed as he continued to suck on my neck.

"Kook-"
"Shh, I know you like it" he whispered in my ear.
He's not wrong. I do.
He wrapped both arms around me, kissing all over my neck.

I looked in the mirror and there were marks everywhere.
"Jungkook seriously? Even on my shoulder?" He stopped, looking at me through the mirror.

"I know. I know what I'm doing" he deeply said at me. Of course he does.
"Hmm fuck" he turned me around and smashed his lips on mine.

How could I say no?
I kissed back, holding onto his shoulders with my hands as he pushed me back onto the counter.
"Da-Daddy not so rough-" he kissed me more roughly, interrupting my sentence.

"Not so rough Hmm? But you love it rough. Don't play that game with me" he growled at me and turned me back around.

He pulled down my booty shorts and spanked my ass before sticking a finger inside me.
My mouth hung open in shock as I began to moan out. Forgot his fingers were longer than I thought.

"F-Fuckk! Daddy your fingers, there hi-hitting so deep" I moaned out.
"Yea? Deep in your ass hm? Ohh I wonder what it tastes like. Can I taste it baby?" He whispered in my ear, going faster.

"Your re-really begging for it. How could I say no-oh fuck" he immediately went down and took his fingers out, replacing it with his tongue.

"Ohh god! Fuck-that's it, right there! AHH!" He was abusing my prostrate with his tongue.
"You k-knew that-FUCK!" He shut me up real quick.
He added his 2 fingers.

"Y-Your gonna ma-make me come. Da-Daddy I'm go-gonna come!" He didn't even have to say anything, I came as soon as he continued to abused my prostrate.

My hands gripped the bathroom counter as my eyes were closed tight and I let out the loudest moans as I continued to come.

"Fuck. Your coming so much for daddy. That's a good boy" when I was done, he took his tongue and fingers out of my eyes and slowly turned me around.

He picked me up, setting me on top of the bathroom counter and spread my legs.
"Ohh baby, I'm gonna wreck you" we both smirked.

———————————————————————————

"AH AH AH AH-FUCK! DADDY! OH SH-SHIT!" He grabbed me hips under handed and smashed into me harder, grunting at the hard thrust.

"Fuck. Taking this cock so well, so good. Your-shit-clenching on me do tightly. You really want my juices huh?" I moaned, nodding as I really wanted it.

"Y-Yes! Want-Want daddy's co-come!" He groaned and went even faster, sending me on cloud 9.
"...da-daddy. Your gonna make me-me co-come again-FUCK! RIGHT THERE! OHHH GOD IM GONNA COME!"

He started to go faster, doing his hard thrusts.
"Shit. Your gonna make this big cock come, yea your gonna make this big cock come? Moan like that again, I'll milk you with my babies Yea? You want that don't you"

I moaned loudly at his words. Dirty talk is one of my kinks...so you can get me easily with that.
"Shit...daddy please" I begged as I looked at him.

"Yea come for me? Want all your juices on my cock. Come for me" he did his last few thrusts and we both came hard.
He growled loudly and I did my loudest moans ever.

"shit. So much hm. Came hard for daddy" I was breathing heavily and he was kissing my neck and collarbone, calming me down.

"Ohh fuck. Damn you really did wreck me" he laughed in my neck making me laugh with him.

"So, Starbucks?" I looked at him a smiled.
"Will it help me and my lower half?" He looked at me and smiled back.

"Maybe" I laughed and wrapped my arms and legs around his naked body.
"Well put me on a hoodie and some sweats and lets get it cracking lacking!"

———————————————————————————

Word Count
927