-Wild Night-

Top: Jungkook
Bottom: Taehyung
Let's go
——————————————————————

"Hm, babe?" I groaned as a yes, still with my eyes closed.
His arm wrapped around me, squeezing my sids and soon felt kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"Jungkook what is it?" I sleepily groaned at him.
He moved closer, and began sucking on my skin causing me to shuffle around.

"Please? Wake up for me?" I opened one eye as I was angry for getting disturbed from my sleep.
"What do you want?" I angrily growled at him.

"You" he whispered, biting my earlobe.
I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"I'm sleepy" I said, irritated.
He stopped, probably staring dead at me right now.
"And I'm horny. Fix it" he growled in my ear.

This motherfucker.
I looked at him over my shoulder, giving him my
'Are you fucking serious' look.
"I'm dead serious. Look at me. A sweaty monkey" he whispered to me.

I looked down and he was hard, leaking pre come from his boxers.
I smirked, looking at him and bit my lip.

"Ohh daddy~guess who had a wet dream" I whispered, chuckling.
He bit his lip as he continued to suck on my skin.

"Please baby. I can't take it. I'm hard as fuck, your ass got bigger so it makes me wanna pound it-baby I want it. Can I have it please?" He moaned in my ear.

I looked at my ass.
Those workouts payed off pretty well.

"Yea. I've been seeing you do those ass exercises.
Tryna make me hard huh? You want the dick don't you" I moaned, nodding as I backed my ass back onto his crotch.

"Ahh shit" he grabbed my hips and crashed his hips onto my ass making me moan loudly.
"Fuck daddy" I whispered.

"Yea you feel that? Feel that hard cock? That's on you baby. You did that. And imma need you to fix it" I turned over, hovering over him and went to his dick level.

"Uh uh. Turn around" I looked at him, confused.
"You heard me" I turned around my ass now facing his face.

He brought my hips closer towards him and stuck a finger in me. My mouth hung open and my eyes rolled at the back of my head.

Fuck his fingers are hella long.
"Ahh-shit. Fuck me daddy ahhh!" I moaned out, pushing my ass back on his fingers.

"Yea you like that? My cock is getting kinda lonely hm? Keep it company for me?" I scooted back letting my ass get closer to kook's face and I swallowed his cock, moaning on it.

"Ahh fuck. There you go. Swallow it like a good boy. Be a good boy for me and swallow it yea? Like that big cock in your mouth pussy? That wet, hot mouth pussy of yours?" I moaned, nodding as his fingers went faster.

I went faster, bobbing my head as his groans were making my little one hard.
"D-Daddy" I whined our, going back on his cock and deep throated him.

He growled in my ass at the action causing me to slowly lift my head up and took it out with a pop sound.
I stroked the big, thick thing as I turned me on even more to hear it clap like that.

His big balls were my favorite thing about it.
"Making it clap like that huh? Make me come and you'll receive an award ok?" I nodded, stroking it faster as the claps began to become louder.

I licked the tip, sucking on it as it was his week spot.
"Oh god. Your gonna make this big cock come. Yea your gonna make that cock come in that mouth pussy-shit" he bucked his hips.