Spoiler of "Chapter 2.3"

Just a spoiler, ok? I'm still working on Chapter 2.3, its very long its has about 5,000+ words, I just wanted to make it long.

⚠️Spoiler⚠️

"Well, I'm hiding from the abyss they're trying to capture me, but they failed. And your second question is a yes, that is why I left both agency I told the bosses and my friends that I'm leaving and I'm so sorry that I didn't say my goodbye to you because I need to leave very early or else they might capture me. We were able to hold them all off before I leave the Teyvat agency." Aether explained to why he left both the agency.

"Hm, I see, the abyss are targeting you now,huh?" Varka said before crossing his arms and Aether just nodded to his question still smiling as always.

"Well then, I think its my turn to protect to you, don't you think?" Varka jokily said to Aether who just laugh from Varka's joke.

"Well I guess you're right, it is your turn to me since I protected you alot of times before." Aether said before giggling which makes Varka blush alittle before he laugh at Aether.

____________Σ('◉ー◉')_____________

"Boo!" Aether shouted making his little sisters jumped and screamed in suprised. Aether was laughing at his little sisters reaction.

"Aether! Don't scare us like that! You almost give us a heart attack!" Lumine yelled at his big brother who is still laughing.

"Ok ok, I won't scare you two again." Aether said while his laugh turned into a giggle. His sisters pouted.

"Hmm, you promised?" Paimon questioned her big brother who is now smiling.

"Of course I promised." Aether said in a cheerfull tone before carrying some bags in both of his hands.

"Come on now, lets go home so that we can have some fun in the pool." Aether said before disappearing in thin air with the bags he was carrying in his hands.

The two girls were shocked when Aether disappeared in thin air. They looked around trying to find their big brother thats when Lumine saw Aether inside their car, Paimon also saw him.

"There's Big brother!" Paimon yelled pointing towards their car.

"Ok, lets go Paimon." Lumine said before carrying some bags on both of her hands while Paimon is carrying a backpack that have some clothes, snacks, and some gadgets.

They're now walking down the stairs towards their car. When they finally made it to the car, Aether got out of the car and started to bring the bags that Lumine is carrying behind the car.

When he was finish putting bags in the trunk they all went inside the car. Aether started the car and they're now driving towards their mansion.

"Aether..." Lumine called out to her still smiling big brother.

"Yes?" Aether questioned still smiling and he is still focusing towards the busy road.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?!?" Lumine shouted towards Aether who is still smiling. Aether just giggled.

"How did I disappear in thin air? Is that what you meant?" Aether questioned again

"YES!!!" Lumine shouted again

"Ehe~ Well, lets just say that... I'm a ghost." Aether said before chuckling to himself while Lumine and Paimon look at him in disbelief.

"No you're not" Lumine and Paimon said in unison with a disbeleif look this made Aether laugh.

___________________________________