Chapter 2.1: Meeting old friends

Aether's POV:

I woke up very early in morning as usual I always wake up early than my little sisters because since I'm an assassin agent we have to wake up at 1 or 4 am in the morning to start our missions. Thou there's some people don't sleep the whole night they're just doing missions every day and night.

Some of us agents don't sleep for one week or even months and I was one of them. Once I didn't sleep for one month when the first day of the month rolls in I go home and sleep for 2 days.

I got out of my bed and went to my bathroom to change clothes to go out like I said before we're going to the city and eat breakfast in a restaurant called wanmin restaurant.

(A/N in this AU Aether sometimes let Lumine pick his clothes to wear, and she always pick a crop top. Aether don't mind if he wear a crop top in public he's ok with it.)

I heard that they have exotic foods but we don't mind it and the reason we're going there cuz our old childhood friends always goes there every morning.

I finished changing myself I was wearing a grey t-shirt with dark grey pants and white shoes.

I walked out of my room.

Then went to Paimon's room to wake her up since she's easy to wake up other than Lumine she's a heavy sleeper.

I'm now standing at Paimon's room I slowly opened to reveal Paimon who is still asleep I quietly closed the door behind and walked up to her then I shaking her body and said.

"Paimon wake up" she groaned and then she pulled the blanket on top of her to cover herself.

"5 more minutes big brother I'm still sleepy." I chuckled and then I shake her again.

"Come on now wake up or else you're not coming with us to the city~" as I said that she sat up of her bed almost in a blink of an eye.

"OK OK I'M UP I'M UP!" She shouted I just chuckled 'Always work as a charm.' I said to myself.

"Alright since you're awake change your clothes." I said calmly with a smile on face.

"Ok big brother!" She said a little excited I smiled at her again and then walked to the door as I open the door I turned my head to face Paimon and then said.

"If you're wondering where your clothes are well they're in the closet in the left." I said to her she just nodded in response and got out of her bed then ran to her closet.

I walked out of Paimon's room closing the door behind me and walked away. I walked to Lumine's room and then slowly open the door to see Lumine still asleep.

I walked up to her and shake her and she just groaned then said.

"5 more minutes Aether" I felt a grunt pop out of my face but I just keep smiling.